Chapter 66 - CHRISTMAS ✴

A.N

Hiii guys ! That's officially the last december chapter (sorry @sa7urnzturn I know you love december)

⚠ SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING ( I marked the start and the end with 〰⋅〰⋅〰⋅〰⋅〰 )

Two smuts in two close chapters ... Waooo ... that's for my little horny fuckers around here. As always you can skip it if you're not comfortable with it !

Don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT PLEEAASE !

Enjoy,

Byee, M

-----------

...DECEMBER...

Max's POV :

When I woke up the morning after, it was still early. Renee was lying on my chest, her long locks of hair were cascading over us. Somehow, despite the tangle of limbs and sheets, her face was turned perfectly toward me.

I was just so in awe of her. How could she even exist ? The way her eyelashes fluttered slightly with each breath, the soft rise and fall of her chest. God I can't with this girl.

She has too much of an effect on me.

I can't believe she's leaving for several months and I won't be able to see her everyday. That thought alone is enough to make my heart ache.

ufff, we still need to talk about how we're going to manage this ...

"It's rude to stare" Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice her stirring until I heard her voice, soft and teasing.

I blinked and saw a playful smirk tugging at her lips.

"You love it" I retorted, smiling back.

"Mmhh you're right I do actually" She chuckles softly, her eyes locking with mine.

There was something about her gaze that made me forget how to speak.

"Everydays feels like sundays with you" I blurt out, the words escaping before I can stop them.

Renee tilted her head slightly, her brow arching in mock.

"It's thursday Max" she teased, her tone playful but her eyes searching mine for something more.

"I know, but..." I hesitated, trying to find the right words. "You know how Sundays are like—no work, breakfast in bed, going to the market, little walks in the neighborhood. It feels like everything slows down, no pressure, just you and me... I don't know how to explain it, but yeah." I shrugged, feeling a little silly.

She reached up, her fingers tracing the line of my jaw, and I leaned into her touch, craving more.

"you're so cute" she murmured, a soft smile tugging at the corners of her lips before she leaned in to kiss me.

her lips were warm and soft against mine. I deepened the kiss, pulling her closer, needing to feel her, to lose myself in her.

Her hand slid from my jaw to the back of my neck, her fingers tangling in my hair

I rolled us over so that I was hovering above her, breaking the kiss just long enough to look into her eyes.

They were a little darker than usual, full of lust.

"Merry christmas by the way" I whispered. She smirk at me.

"Maybe I can give you your first gift right now, what do you say ?" she husked, her lips brushing against mine as she spoke.