1 || "already making new boyfriends esmerelda!"

Sometimes I feel like no one understands me in this world.. I could be talking about how worthless I am or how I wish I was dead, and people would still be like 'oh yeah that's nice.'
I could be dying because someone stabbed me, and it would still be my fault. You see what I'm saying?

I'm not the average teenager that you'd hang out with or even prefer talking to. I'm the misunderstood one in the family..
Welcome to my lonely life.

I was washing the dishes as my mum hummed a calming, beautiful melody. "Harry, would you be a darling and take the trash out?"
I nodded my head and dried my hands on my shirt, not realizing I just that. ew.

I tied the garbage bag into a knot and then picked it up, trying to hold it as far as possible, it smelt like shít.
I walked down the driveway and noticed there was a girl across the street.
She had short dark brown hair, bubbly cute eyes. And she was pretty short.
Short girls are cute.

She didn't notice me which I'm glad for because I felt like I was staring. which I was.
I threw the garbage in the trash and dusted my hands off, examining the girl, She was hauling stuff into the house across, which looked expensive.
Her family was probably rich.

After she disappeared into her house, I did as well. "mum?" I called "yes Harry?" She stood up from the floor, "what are you doing on the floor?" I questioned. "I have to scrub up the alcohol that was spilt.." I could hear the annoyance in her voice.
Gemma- my sister -invited her boyfriend over and they got wasted, and of coarse left a mess.
"Here mum, I got it"
She smiled at me and walked away, leaving me in the living room with a mess, oh well.

I was wiping the windows down when I saw the girl across, struggling with her suitcases.
Should I help? Or should I clean up this mess?
_

I was running across the road "need help?" I smiled "no, I'm fine" she smiled back, her amazing British accent. She tried picking a bag up when everything stumbled out of her arms. she threw her hands up in frustration.
"Yes please?" She looked back up at me again. I smirked and picked up 2 suitcases and walked behind her into her house. "already making new boyfriends Esmeralda!" Her mom teased, she smiled at me "I'm kidding.."
Her name was beautiful and unique 'Esmeralda' hmm..
She smiled back at me still walking up the stairs. As we walked through the halls, I looked around. The house was huge and nice. "4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 2 living rooms and 2 big walk in closets" she started. I'm guessing the expression I had on my face was funny because it made her laugh. "anyways thanks"
She have me a small hug. leaving her strawberry/ banana perfume on my shirt. "no prob, lets do this again sometime.."
She snorted which I didn't mind, I thought it was really cute actually. "what? Carry my suitcases up to my room again? Ok.." She laughed even harder. I stood awkwardly with my hands in my back pockets blushing. "I mean hang out" I blurted out quickly. she stopped and shook her head "that would be nice.."
I smiled again. "so, what's your name?"
"Harry.."
/////:/::///////////

Ok so characters:

Esmerelda > Kathryn Prescott
Harry > Harry styles 💁
Adair > hannahcollard221
The other dudes in 1d> themselves