13 || "-minx"

I tried walking up the stairs, but was to slow to stay on Harrys pace.
He frowned at me slightly before asking that, oh so difficult question "Esme, what has happened?"
looking up at him with an uneasy shrug he giggled at my stupid answer "well okay."

When we got to my room, he shut the door making sure he didn't slam it.

The air wasn't as thick as it normally would be.

"Esme, before I do what im about to do, I want to know why you are limping" sighing while standing with his hand in his hair and the other in the pocket of his tight black jeans.

"Harry, trust me, you dont want to know"

"Esme, I do want to know. I care about you"

I sighed as I sat down on my soft bed that has been empty for a few days, that I so badly wanted Harry to be in with me.

"Blake came here and forced me into having sex with him, he was angry, and not at all gentle... Now im sore and in pain.."

his eyes stayed on mine for what it seemed for a long time.

My eyes shut in ashame, my head dug into my hands and soon I could feel tears fill a puddle in the palm of them.

Suddenly I felt his body in front of me, his hands removed mine from my face. Then, he crouched and He put his arms around me while his head rested on my shoulder and I did the same.

We didn't move or speak for about 4 minutes until I felt his hand trail over to my inner thigh.

I flinched.

"Oh erm, Sorry.." he breathed heavily as he ran his long fingers through his curly dark hair,

"I missed you so fucking much Esmerelda.." he spoke, the words that i so badly wanted to hear from him in so long, and from him only.

Before i could think about my actions i latched my lips to his and he did the same "i'm so sorry" i said

His body became distant to mine, and it concerned mine. i was afraid that maybe i would lose him again.

"but harry, i am so afraid that you are just going to disappear.. again. I know i sound stupid, but
I want you..
i'm sexually-frustrated and i'm mad and I don't know what to feel.. Harry, you drive me crazy.
and if you're going to keep doing this to me, I don't want to get hurt, so if you're going to do it again.. Just leave.
you have the decision."

It was quiet, letting the air get foggy as it once was. Until...

"Trust me Esmerelda, i do want to fuck you."

my heart skipped a beat, making it hard to breathe, i felt my cheeks get warmer than they usually are.

His grin made me go crazy.

His body was on mine, his hand trailing down my back and squeezing my cheek, his fingers too close.
He lowered me gently, his breath on my neck.

"But that'll have to wait, won't it?"

My heart sank once again, letting every limb fall and cause me to go noodle.
"Harry you fucking minx"
He laughs along with me and got up to turn the bedroom light off.
"Im going to go tell the others we're going to sleep"
I nod and slip my clothes off and change into a comfortable wearing.