3 || "why so savage?"

The bell rang, causing all the students to scatter. I stood up slowly with my binder in my arms. I took a quick glance to Esme, I realized she was talking with Niall, I trust that Niall will not be a díck because he's more of a shy cute panda.. He's kind. They'll get along.

I threw my binders into my locker along with my fedora grabbing my gym bag.
I slammed the locker door and walked down the hall, trying not to make eye-contact with any of these twáts that I go to school with.
"Hey Harry" I heard Louis call after me, I turned around still walking "hello"
"That girl you started talking to is hot" he stuck his hand up hinting for a high five. I shook my head. "she's my friends, I don't think if her that way."

He punched my arm playfully "loser" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes in irritation "do you have something better to do, other than be a díck to me?" He smirked "nah" his accent was strong, it was funny when he used words like that. I smirked "alright."
"What?" He questioned "nothing.."
-
We were standing at opposite ends of the gymnasium, put into fair amount of students in 2 groups. "no crossing the line, you know the drill" Mr. H blew the whistle and every one ran to grab the red dodge balls. I stayed in my spot. "come on, get in the game" Liam exclaimed. I groaned and he threw me a ball.

I aimed at Niall, as he was to occupied on someone other than me, I threw it hard enough to get him. He groaned, throwing his ball down in frustration and headed to the wall. I caught another another ball. Sending the person to the wall. When I noticed Esme was rocking at this game, getting people out left and right. "why so savage?" I smirked.

She glanced back at me and let out a little snort. "because I'm bad ass"
I laughed at her cute remark.
Soon enough it was only me, Esme, and Liam. against Louis, a girl with long dirty blonde hair who had cute freckles and was very beautiful, and another girl with a black pixie cut, and was slim, long legs and very very beautiful.

I didn't really want to get the 2 girls out, but I mean, I would love to hit Louis with my balls.
-
After the game was over, we all headed out we had a break. "Come out in front.." Louis said "alright"
We all followed him as Niall and Liam wrestled.

We stopped and Louis took out a cigarette, pushing it in between his lips.
I realized Esme starred at him with a disgusted expression, which I understood. "Yuck" she stuck her tongue out. I giggled "come over here then" I walked over to the other side and she followed.

"Why does he do it?" She asked "stress.." I said kicking the rocks over to the side "hmm" she nodded her head. I glanced over at them as they passed it around, and then I saw Niall push it away and shook his head. He walked over to us and said "I don't see how they can do that" she nodded "I know" I didn't like that they talked about it the way they did. Louis had a hard life and this was his way of handling it. I know it's bad, but it's his choice.
"Guys, we should throw a party get together today.." Niall suggested "we can get wasted and have fun."
Esme stood quietly and examined her shoes. "sounds fun.." I said "what about you Esmerelda?" Niall questioned her "I've- uhm.. I've n--" she was cut off by Liam yelling over to us " only 10 more minutes!" We nodded our heads. "what was that?" Niall asked again.
"Let's go to the school centre!" Liam yelled once again cutting Esme off.

We started toward them, following there lead. "Hey blondie" Esme called after Niall. He turned around giving her a friendly smile "blondie?" She giggled "have any girlfriends that would want to hang out with me?"
He raised an eyebrow, and thought for a second. Then finally shook his head "no, nobody wants to date me" he frowned. A saddened expression painted onto my face "I'm sure there is.." He smiled.
-
"so it's official?" Liam asked "what?" I squinted my eyes "the get together, doofus" he spat, I shrugged
"Yeah, I'm in"
Esme smiled.
The boys nodded there heads in agreement. "Great, but where are we going to have it?" Esme asked.. Very one shrugged including me.
"We could have it at my place.." Esme suggested "but your parents??" I squinted "there out of town for a business trip." "Ohhhh"
-
We were all assigned to bring our own alcohol and other shít that whatever we needed.
_

After school was done we all went our separate ways to buy out shit and get ready.