9 || "I- im sorry"

Esme ~

I woke up with a empty space behind me, and a blanket in my arms.

I knew this would happen.

Quickly I stood up and grabbed my phone as I dialed Harry's number.. It rang twice before he picked up.

"Hello?" His raspy morning voice spoke.

I couldnt really say anything, I was kinda to mad and didnt know what to say. "......You left me last night"

It got quiet between us and the only thing I could hear was his breathing, and then finally he chose to speak up "im very sorry, esme.. can I explain--" but before he could talk any longer my eyes were full of disappointment and tears.

.."no harry! Im done, im done with you and im done with your freinds.. this is the second time harry!" My voice was cracking from the pain that filled me and I couldnt hold it back anymore, I kept speaking and crying at the same time, anger showed "you keep coming back and making me feel like you actually mean the bullshit that comes out of your mouth.. and no! Not anymore.. just--" I sighed and clenched my teeth when the crys welcomed its self..
"Esme.. I- im sorry"
"No, thats the thing, you're not sorry. If you were, you would notice that im hurting because of you! Don't bother trying again"

I hung up and threw my phone on the ground as I stormed to the door and locked it. As I was walking back, a feeling of weakness filled my body and I collapsed to my knees, my hands made its way up to my hair.

Lonely I sat there, my hands pulling the roots of my hair, my teeth clenched with anger and the tears full of pain. I hadn't really felt this way, and I didnt thimk amyone could ever make me feel this way,

but I guess he could,

harry styles could.

_______________________

(Sorry, short chapter)