8 || "then ill stay"

Harry~

Esme sat on this 'Blake guy's lap as they both ate. I don't even know why I'm here in her house of she's with another boy when she knows it's making me jealous.

I got up and slid my shoes on "where ya going?" Gemma asked as she chewed on her bacon "out."

"Why you leavin' so early?" Esme smirked.

"You know exactly why" I spat and slammed the door.

Esme~

I dropped my fork in anger and stormed up to my room, I could feel Blake following behind me.
I slammed my door. I don't even like Blake at all anymore. And it's all my fault.

He shook the door knob.

I felt hurt but I also felt guilt.
I couldn't keep my tears from spilling out of my tired eyes, but I kept trying.
"Stop fucking crying over this" I whispered to myself which only made me cry harder.
"Esme let me in" he sighed
"No, just get out. Leave" I yelled, my voice cracked.
"I'm not leaving you like this" he stopped "just go"
"I'm not going"
I ran my fingers though my messy hair in anger. Stop fûcking crying

I got up locking the door and laid in my bed, after awhile Blake stopped trying and it was silence. Finally. Just. Silence.

Makes me lonely at times, but sometimes just makes me happy.

I looked out the window to see that blake was driving away with his stuff.

I went back to my bed and laid down. Fiddling with my necklace.

Until I heard a knock on my door. I didn't want to answer it but whoever it was kept nagging on.
I opened it relieving Niall standing at the door.
He grabbed me into a comforting embrace. I hugged him back "he'll come back.." He muffled into my neck "I know it."

I cried and whimpered. Then he finally let go, I didn't realize all the tears I shed onto his sweater. "Sorry"
"It's fine."
-
I woke up alone. Everyone had went Home today, leaving me in my house. I was kinda terrified because It was my first day here alone in this house.
But I tried making myself feel better by just sleeping in the living room tonight. I left the t.v on as I drifted asleep.

But then i got hungry. Ugh. I was comfy.

I forced my self up and got a drink and a little healthy snack.

As I ate I stood in the kitchen, dipping my veggies in the ranch and taking sips of my orange juice.

I scrolled through Instagram. Liking all the pictures I saw.

The door bell rang scaring the shit out of me.
It was 11:00 at night, who could it possibly be? I went to open the door.
But guess who it was..

"Can I come in?" Harry asked.
"Sure?" I opened the door more and he walked in. His hands in his pockets. "What're you doing?" He asked "I was just having a snack before I went to bed.."

"Oh."

"Yeah, uhm, what are you doing here?" I was confused because I thought I might've pissed him off so bad he
wouldn't want to talk to me again "I wanted to apologize, I guess I kind of was an asshole. And my house is going crazy.." He giggled.
"I'm so sorry I pulled that piece of shit move. I should've stayed but I was afraid that something would happen.." He added

"It's fine."

"What's happening at your house?" I questioned.

"My mum left because she was stressed, and Gemmas having a party which was very obnoxious and loud an crowded. I couldn't breathe so I wanted to come see you." He blushed "oh ok"

I walked over to the couch and laid down.
He followed and rested my feet on him.
"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" He giggled as he ran his fingers down my leg.

"I'm to scared to sleep in this big house alone, and I guess sleeping in the main part of the house makes me feel better" I Said as I focused on the t.v.

"Heh, oh.." He threw his fedora on the floor and slightly smirked, which I don't know why "what?" I laughed
"Nothing.." It kinda bothered me that he wouldn't tell me.

"Whatever" I groaned. I didn't want to deal with him. But I kinda did want him to be here "I wanna cuddle you.." He whispered.

I acted like I didn't hear him, so I just laid with my eyes closed.

"Esme, I know you're still awake" he laughed.
I slightly smiled but tried to keep it from showing.

"Come cuddle me then" I teased as I got up and ran.
He stumbled after me.
as I failed to run faster, only tripping.
He picked me up with one arm, throwing me over his shoulder.
"Harry put me down!" I laughed

He put me down as he laid on the couch and opened his arms open for me to come to them.
I Laid down and he put his arm around me, his grasp was warm and comforting.
I've never felt so, safe..

"Goodnight" he whispered
"I'm not tired"
"Me either, but cuddles would be great" he giggled.
"I'm gonna stay here all night, and all day. Forever" he added sarcastically.

I smiled and then snuggled my head into his chest.

"Why are you so warm when it's freezing?" I questioned "because I have you in my Arms" I smiled. But than soon it faded when I realized something.

"H-Harry?" I shivered
"Yeah?"
"Are you going to leave again?"
He hesitated "..no"
I sighed and got up and faced him "you're going to leave, I know it."
"I won't"
"Yes you are!"
"Why does it matter! Why would you want me to stay?"
It went quiet because honestly, I didn't even know why I wanted him To stay.

"Because I want you to stay!"

"Then I'll stay"