2 || "damn thats gonna suck"

"Harry??" She gestured for me to keep talking. "oh.. styles.."
"And yours?" I questioned "Prescott"
She shook her head. "anyways, I better be going.."
"Oh, you don't want to hang out with me? Are you to 'cool' for me?" She laughed "actually, I'm not cool at all.."
"Yeah, I realized.."
I made a pouting face and she snorted "just kidding styles.." she playfully nudged my arm. hmm, 'styles' it's new, but, sounds like I'm sophisticated. I smirked "ew, don't do that" she wrinkled her nose "what?" I smirked again "that.." She rolled her eyes as she smiled "why?" I teased "because you look overly-attractive when you do that.." I stopped for a second, she called me 'overly-attractive.'
_
After she was done talking about her favourite Starbucks drink, she put down all the boxes and looked at her room as if she was proud, it looked pretty good "good job Prescott"
She smiled back at me "thanks styles"

"What time are to staying till?" She asked "it's only 6:50"
"Probably another half an hour"
She nodded her head "alright.."
It got quiet. "I start school tomorrow.." She added
"Damn, that's gonna suck.." I teased.
Maybe I'll introduce her to the guys.. "but I can hang out with you right?"
She hug her lip out, making me fall for her "finneee" I pretended to groan "hey!" She punched my upper arm. It made me laugh because she's so tiny, but she sure can punch hard. "we only met today like 3 hours ago, and were already acting like friends" she murmured "yeah I know.. wait.. are we not friends orr??" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Of coarse we are!"
"Yay"
It was awkward silence until she started singing.
She sang along with her music playing on her phone, not about angels by birdy. She had peaceful, calming singing and her voice was just amazing.
"Holy shít Prescott, you're amazing at singing!" She blushed and shook her head "don't fúcking lie.." She laughed.
"I'm not.. I don't lie"
She looked up, her bubbly brown eyes locked on mine. She but her lip as she stared at me. Goddam she looks good biting her lip. Stfu Harry.
"Wanna come to my house" I suggested "sure" we got up and left her room.
_
We sat in the room as I let music play, "Harry, you listen to good music!"
She exclaimed "thanks."
"I don't think i wanna go to school tomorrow." She said laying on my bed like a starfish.

I plopped down beside her "I say that everyday esme.." I thought I liked her nickname. She snorted "esme huh?"
I nodded my head with a big proud smile across my face. "I'm still calling you styles, I can't really make a nickname out of 'Harry"
I smiled "yeah I guess you really can't"
"But anyways, I like it"
"Good"
-
The next morning I got a text from esme, saying: meet me outside in 10.
I threw my phone and rushed to put on black skinny jeans that had rips on the knees, A plain white t-shirt. and a fedora.
I grabbed my bag that had everything in it, along with my phone.
Then I ran downstairs and kissed my mum on the cheek. "Bye Harry, see you after school." I shook my head and saw her across.
"Hey loser.." She said with no enthusiasm in her voice "goodmorning, Esme.." She rolled her eyes, obviously she was grumpy.
"You look good today!" I tried cheering her up. but it didn't work. "whatever.."
I frowned, she wasn't really being nice. "what's the matter?" I send a smile with sympathy "I don't want to go to school!" She threw her hands in the air in exasperation.
"What so bad about school?" I question

"I mean, yeah its basically a jail for teenagers and it ruins your life, but I mean. We all have to deal with it."
She nodded her head biting her lip "you really want to know why?" She bit her lip again.
We were close to school.
"Yes"
"I was bullied and I really don't want to be bullied again.." She said obviously irritated. "oh.." Is all I said. I feel stupid 'oh' like wtf.
"Yepp"
_
She stuck by my side as we walked through the crowded and sweaty halls..
"I think that dude back there was hurting her boob.." She said looking back "what??" I asked
"That dude, he was basically ripping her boob off, I feel bad for her" she laughed. I laughed too "you're funny"
"I try, i really do." She smirked

"The class is down the hall" she nodded her head.
"Hey douche bag.." Liam said jumping by my side "is this your new girl?" He smirked "no.. he's my friend.." She stuck up for herself "friend zoned huh?" He elbowed me lightly "no.." Is all I said "where's Niall and Louis?" I questioned "up you're ass, kidding, there in class mate, why?"

"Because you're being a payne" he stopped "really?" I nodded my head with a smiled on my face "great joke! So original.." He rolled his eyes.
Esme was walking quietly beside me.
_

I was slouched down on my seat when I noticed only 3 for minutes until class is over than it's gym class. Ugh.
I tapped my pencil on my desk rapidly biting my lip.