Chapter Seven: Kitchen Blues(berry pancakes)

The incessant hopping on the mattress was possibly what woke Louis up. Maybe it was actually the yelling. But, he was pretty sure he woke up when someone landed on his stomach, knocking all the air out if him. Louis groaned when whoever it was rolled off of him. He could feel the pain spilling all over his stomach, making it clench uncomfortably. Through squinted eyes, he glared at the two hybrids, mentally cursing the days they were born. 

"What do you guys want?" Louis gasped, his stomach twisting with every word. The pain was making his spine tingle, and the guilty whimpers from Harry were starting to give him a headache. 

"Well...um...We were hungry, but, you know, I don't think we're that hungry anymore. Are we Harry?" Niall stuttered, looking at Harry hopefully, who nodded quickly. They both smiled nervously and ran out of the room, tails between their legs. "Go back to sleep!" Harry yelled from down the hall. Louis groaned and plopped back on his pillow. How the Hell was he going to be able to go back to sleep when it felt like he was internally bleeding?

Louis sat back up when the pain died down, his back end slightly numb from his uncomfortable position. He pulled himself out of bed and stretched his arms upward. The joints cracked and popped, making Louis sigh contently. He pulled on his robe and left his room, padding into the kitchen to grab some coffee. When he opened the door, Louis didn't expect to see two hybrids scrambling across the span of it, trying to find something in the fridge and cabinets. 

"What are you guys doing?" Louis asked, putting his hands on his hips, cocking his head slightly. Both boys skidded to a stop, almost running into each other in the process. They both stared at him with wide eyes. Now Louis was getting irritated. "Well?!" 

"Well, we are trying to find ingredients for pancakes. But, you seem to not have flour," Niall said, pointing at the ingredients they had already spread out on the counter. Louis sighed and rubbed his temples. He rushed over to one of the cabinets and pulled out the flour, along with his measuring cups.

"You'll need these to make sure you get the proper amounts. And please don't us that milk, I think it has gone old. I have some unopened milk in there somewhere," Louis sighed, pushing the items into Niall's arms. "Also, what are you doing here?" Louis asked, looking at Niall suspiciously, who just shrugged his shoulders. Louis sighed. "Fine, whatever. Just do whatever. I'll be in the living room."

Louis walked into the living room and plopped onto the couch. He leaned back and reached for the remote control. Just when he was going to turn the television on, a loud bang echoed from the kitchen. Louis groaned while throwing his head backwards. "For fuck's sake!" he yelled. He hopped up from his spot, groaning when his back cracked painfully, and ran towards the kitchen. 

When Louis opened the door, he groaned internally and out loud. On the floor was Harry, blueberry pancake batter clinging to his hair and face. The hybrid was looking up at him, waving innocently, a nervous smile pulling at his cheeks. The scream that Louis let out probably was heard around the world. Aliens probably heard him. 

"God dammit, can you never do anything right? All I fucking want is a peaceful day! But can I get one? No! Because I was stupid and had to let a stupid hybrid stay in my fucking flat! Dammit, I must be the fucking stupid one, because what fucking HPA agent would let a hybrid stay in their fucking flat? Only Louis William Tomlinson would do such a thing! And, oh, there you fucking go! There is another stupid thing that I just did! I just gave you guys my full fucking name! There you guys go! Now you guys can find a way to cover up the murder when you guys suck out my fucking blood because you can just find my information! Fucking fantastic! I am going out! Don't wait up, Harry, because I might not be back until morning! You can go ahead and sleep in my bedroom! But, because you always do the opposite of what I say, you'll probably sleep on my fucking couch! Or maybe you'll go with Niall and go to Liam's house!"