Chapter Twelve: Into The Forest

Louis burst into the door, Liam, Zayn and Niall following close behind, their guns clutched tightly in their hands. Harry hopped up from the couch, looking at the three with surprised and confused eyes. When he noticed how panicked the three looked, Harry's mind went into overdrive. A thousand questions ran through his head at top speed, telling him different things about the scene in front of him.

          "What's going on, Louis?" Harry asked, walking over slowly. His eyebrows were furrowed, creating a small amount of deep wrinkles to form on his forehead. Louis looked at him with big, wide eyes that seemed to bore into Harry's soul.

          "Harry, they know that you're here. We need to get going now. Zayn owns a cabin out in the forest that we need to move to, now. A car is waiting outside. Now, come on!" Louis said quickly, running back out of the door, Harry hot on his tail.

          Harry was shocked to say the least. How did HPA even find him? He made sure that he stayed on the down-low and he broke out of HPA like a pro. Harry was trying to find a good reason for all of this, but nothing logical came to mind. 

          When they reached the car, all five hopped in. Zayn put the car into drive and pulled out of the parking lot, making the tires squeal. Niall winced at the sound, but Harry was too distracted to notice anything around him, even Louis, who he had grown an attachment to. He was mentally insulting himself, letting the curses and rude words flow through his mind like a waterfall. 

          Harry knew he deserved every bit of punishment he could get. If he didn't go into Louis' flat in the first place, the agents would be safe and sound. Not running away from their own company. Harry was sick of himself. He had been in this world for a long time now, a whole nineteen years, and he still hasn't learned to stay away from the agents. 

          As Zayn drove speedily on the long, open road, Harry watched the trees and fields pass by him through the window, wondering just how fast they were going. But, the thought quickly went away when Harry thought back to the task at hand. 

          What the Hell were any of them going to do?

          Harry and Niall were most likely going to be killed by HPA. Harry knew he deserved to suffer a long, painful death. But, Niall was very important to him. He couldn't let anything bad happen to Niall. And Louis, Zayn, and Liam were bound to get in a lot of trouble for harboring a hybrid. Especially two hybrids who are on the 'most wanted' list. 

          Harry was scared of what was going to happen to all of them. If he were to get hurt, Harry would just accept it. But, he couldn't accept anyone else geting hurt. If Harry was going to have any say in it, none of them would be hurt by the hands of any of the HPA staff. Or anyone for a matter of fact. 

          "Harry?" Louis whispered, catching Harry's attention, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Harry, everything is going to be okay. We'll just stay in the cabin until this all blows over. They won't be able to find us, I promise," Louis reassured Harry. He grabbed onto Harry's hand with his freed hand, squeezing it lightly. 

          Harry smiled at Louis and sighed in relief. It seemed like Louis was telling the complete truth. And why would Louis lie about something serious like this? 

          "Okay. Thank you, Louis," Harry said, leaning back into his seat comfortably. He looked out the window again, watching the scenery pass by quickly. His eyelids were beginning to drip down across his eyes. Harry let himself fall asleep as the car's engine buzzed peacefully. 

          Throughout the whole entire time, Louis held on to Harry's hand.

~~O~~

          They walked through the door, staying close to each other for safety. Zayn let out a sigh of relief as he dropped his bag. Niall looked around the cabin, studying every corner and wall. There was three walls, each holding a door on it. The fourth 'wall' was a archway that lead to the lounge room, which held a television, a large, window seat that was covered by a see-through curtain. There was a rug placed as decoration in the middle of the room, spicing up the atmosphere.