Oh God

How wonderful I was back then at my old High school where I was known as baddest Bitch known to earth.

Let me explain. My name is Katy Pride and i'm 17 years old . Well at this school everyone know me as Karma . You wanna know why ?

Well lets say i'm the school bad ass player well known in St.Johns High school in Miami. Every guy fell to my feet begging me to take them in bed . I have every guy rap around my finger and under my contagious spell. Not even the so call queen bee can compete with.

I broke many hearts, faces , limbs anything you name it. Everyone was afraid of me well because of my tattoos and piercings .I have long black hair, hazel eyes, tank skin, rosy cheeks and pink plump lips and a big ass. Yes I do have a big ass!! I don't smoke a lot well you know I need to be in good shape for these guys when I played with their strings. Most of these guys couldn't resist me even If I was rude to them.

Well this one guy named Justin Andrews also known as grim broke my heart in million pieces and stomped over it. This dick face ruin it for me . After he broke my heart I punched him in the throat and broke his arm really good. Well he didn't press chargers on me because I black mail his ass real good.

That's the total reason I become a player . I hope I don't see his stupid ass again.

"Karma it's time to go" my brother Taylor yelled at me while I packed my stuff. Taylor is tall, 16 yrs old, black hair , hazel eyes and muscular. We are moving to New York for a fresh start and away from my troubles at this place. Well my father Brian he's quite weird and very annoying at times . My mother died 2yrs ago from breast cancer.

From there my father changed and didn't care for us that much. That's why I just called him by his first name instead of dad. I only rely on my brother for anything. He's quite there for me all the time.

Every girl loves him well he's such a sweet heart sometimes but a trouble maker .

****

"Were here!!!" Brian said as he pull the car in the drive way.

The house was very huge . It's a three storage house painted sky blue and white and huge backyard.

"wow!" I gasped at the scene it's very nice than our last house in Miami.

"I get the biggest room!!" Taylor ran passed me as I ran too right behind him trying to keep up with his pace.

"No your not!!"

We both ran pass Brian almost knocking him down to cold floor.

"Guys slow down!!" he yelled at us as we just kept running as we ignored him.

I looked for the biggest room . I turned left in the hallway and found the perfect room with nice huge porch. I walked in and look around.

This room was just perfect.

"This one is mine!" I yelled so Taylor can hear me.

"Well mines is right across your room" Taylor said as he walked through my door.

"Oh hell no!"

"Why not. It's not like i'm going disturb you or anything"

"whatever just no chicks and music "

"Okay fine" he lied with a big smirk on his face. Well I know that was coming.

"Well if you need anything i'm next door" he turned on his heel and walked straight to his room.

Oh well we all know there will be trouble among us.

I grabbed my stuff and started unpacking. I place my picture frames on my peach color wall and clothes in the closet.

hours later the furniture arrived to the house and everything was put in place perfectly done.

I jumped in my bed feeling the softness of my mattress . This feels so fucking good. My phone started to ring . I looked at my screen and saw my ex calling me. Oh my god doesn't he know when to fucking stop geez!!!!

huh! this is so annoying I just want this damn guy to get out of my head and go the fuck away to space or something. I press the end button and place back my phone on dresser.

Oh my God not again!!!!

"Taylor!!!!!!!!!" His music was so loud I couldn't hear my self think my gosh dudes. I walked outside of my room and knocked on it for like 10 seconds. He didn't answer so guess what? I kicked this fucking door down. Yes I did well didn't care atleast I will have some peace.

"What the fuck!!" I could hear the anger in his voice. He was busy on his laptop playing his music and didn't care if it bother me!

I walked up to him and pinched him slowly as I said "keep- the- fucking- noise- down -you -asshole!"

His face cringed in pain as he tried not scream from the pain in his arm. I finally let go and walked right out of his room .

"Karma your a Bitch!"

I smirked at his comment and didn't care at all . I was used to that phrase almost from everyone around me or other strangers who tried to fuck with me on the streets.

I walked back to my room closed my door not wanting to see or hear anyone right now. I went to the porch outside and view my neighborhood. It was really awesome with all the headlights as the sun went down. I slide the door closed as I went inside. I am so fucking tired of all the clean up and packing . I went to the bathroom to take a nice relaxing bath . After I was finished

I went to put on my spongebob pijamas. What? Nothings wrong to wear your favourite cartoon character once in a while. I brushed my teeth and pulled up my hair into a messy bun. I jumped in my bed and off my lamp.

well I can't wait for the first day of school tomorrow .

**********

"Karma time to get up!" Brian yelled as he repeatedly knock on my door.

Oh my God what with the screaming early in the morning.

"I'm up hold your panties in a bunch!!"

I rubbed my eyes as I sit on my bed not trying to have blood rushing inside my head. I lazily walked to the bathroom and got ready. After that I grabbed my back pack and went downstairs for breakfast.

hmmm strawberry pancakes with eggs and a cup of milk.

I saw Brian placing our plates on the dinning table as he hummed to a song playing on his radio.

"Morning Brian" I chirped as I grabbed a plate and took a seat.

"Morning Karma I see you look all ready for the first day of school"

"Yes I am well you know me I like to start things fresh and end it with a bang"

I munched on my pancaked and eggs. As Taylor walked in looking the same as usual with a blue shirt and black long pants with his vans shoe.

"Morning dad and Karma" Taylor took a seat right across me and grabbed his plate.

"Morning son you looked quite sharp this morning"

"I always do for the ladies" he laughed along with my dad.

I finished my breakfast and went outside to the car . Ugh I hate sharing car with Taylor he is quite annoying. I went in the car and wait for him.

"I'm coming don't worry" he said as he ran to the car.

"Hurry before were late !" I sit back and relax as I enjoy the ride.

************************************

Hope you guys like the chapter. Tell me if you liked it. Comment and vote. Love you guys.