Bye

KARMA POV

The ambulance arrived at the hospital. They all rushed him in inside. We  got out of the ambulance and went inside the building.

everyone sat down in the waiting room waiting patiently for the results.

"Its my fault!!!" I grabbed my hair in frustration .

"No its not you didn't know Grim will do this" Ally said hugging me giving the comfort I needed .

The next twenty minutes the  doctor walked in as all of us stood up.

"Is he going to be okay"

" He's fine he just got some few stitches" the doctor said holding his notepad in his hands.

"So when can we see him?"

"Sure guys come follow me" the doctor said as we followed him.

We all entered the the room and saw Hunter in the bed with his eyes close.

We walked to the bed as the doctor left us alone.

"Hunter I'm sorry "  I looked at him waiting if he will respond.

He grabbed my hand and opened his eyes.

"It's okay I did it to save you and I promise your father that I will find you and protect you"

"I will never want to loose you my love." He said as
I kissed him on his forehead.

"We thought we lost you back there man" Austin said trying not to cry.

The doctor walked in few minutes later"okay guys he will be leaving tomorrow morning in time for school so you can leave now so he can rest."

I leaned into him as I brushed my lips on his as we kissed.
I pulled back away "bye Hunter"

 I walked away with Ally and Austin as we left the room.

************

"Bye Karma! " They both said as they drove off.

I took a deep breath and walked to my front door. I began to turn the knob. 

 Then I walked inside seeing my whole family sad in the living room.

"Karma" my dad said as he walked towards me with tears in his eyes.

"Everyone Karma is back!" My dad shouted as everyone came to hugged me.

I couldn't help it that I started to cry.

"Karma are you okay?"  I wiped my tears and looked at them. Most of them were crying and needed so much comfort.

"Yea I'm just happy that I came back safe because of Hunter"

"I'm glad he's a great guy he cared a lot for you." Her father said as he looked straight in her eyes.

"Yes dad I know he surely loves me"  I walked upstairs to get some rest for the night.

*********

I got up feeling happy that I was back home and didn't need to spend a night with Grim.

Yack!

I received a text from Hunter saying that he will picked me up this morning to school.

I went to the bathroom to took a quick shower. After that I went into my room to change. I took out a black crop top and a black high waist shorts with a black vans. I began to apply some simple make up.

After I was finished I went downstairs for some breakfast. I saw my father going through some papers.

"Dad what are you doing?"