Don't you dare

karma Pov

"No way!" I gasped in shock hearing everything Ally told me about her date with Zion.

"And there's something else" Ally said looking at me while I was drinking some juice.

"What is it?" I looked at her with curiosity.

"Well Brooke and Austin are siblings" she told me waiting for my reaction.

" what the fuck!" I spitted out my juice in Ally's face.

Oh shit! I should have not done that

Ally face looked like she turned green. She almost looked like the green goblin. Holy shit her face looked a little funny. A little? No a hell lot funny yes.

"Your face" I pointed at her and stiffled a laugh causing her to glare at me.

"Karma!!"

I run out the house in full speed with Ally hot on my tail. I laughed while I was running causing me to slower my speed. I felt like I was running for hours.

I looked around and saw a car pulled up in front of me. I stopped and so did Ally. I watched as the car window rolled down revealing the person face.

"Hey babe miss me?" Hunter said winking at me. I blinked my eyes hoping it wasn't him.

"What do you want child!" I yelled at him causing him to be surprised at my sudden reaction.

"I came to see you cupcake" he smiled at me.

I stared at him like he was crazy. I wasn't ready to see him yet. He still hurt me that day. He need to prove to me that I was the only one for him.

He got a phone call and answered. He did not even glanced at me. He just drove off leaving the dust for me to choke on.

"What a jerk!" Ally and I coughed while walking back to her house to get ready for school.

*****

"Karma look" Ally pointed towards Brooke and Austin laughing together.

" I can't believe their siblings. I hope Austin didn't broke up with you for her."

I thought for a moment. I guess this was all their plan to ruin their relationship. So bad I want to smash both of their faces.

"I guess so Karma" I looked at Ally she didn't look happy about this subject. So I decided to change the topic.

The school buzzar went off. I told Ally good bye as she headed to her History class. I walked to my class having only 5 minutes to reach there. I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone.

We both fell to the ground. I heard someone groaning in pain. I opened my eyes and got up. I looked down and saw Bella holding her injured hand.

"I'm so sorry" I grabbed her hand and pulled her up so she can balanced herself.

"Watch where your going dude!" She yelled at me.

"Woah! what with the yelling girl" I looked at her face noticing she looked alot more pale and has bags under her blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, oh it's you!" She looked up and watched me . She started to panic and was looking to see if someone's watching her.

" Why are you scared to speak to me?" I asked her as she got more nervous. She looked very terrified of answering my simple question.

"I can't talk right now" she whispered to me closely.

"I've been watched " she whispered in my ears now. Before I even looked up to see her. She vanished into the crowd.

Oh shit! I forgot to go to class. I ran pushing everyone out of my way. I didn't want detention right now.

I reached the door and walked in with all eyes on me. Who the fuck their looking at ? I glared at them and they turn their heads.

"Karma your late!" Mr. Pascual yelled at me.

"No shit sherlock" I smiled at him. I ignored him and took a seat at the back.

" As I was saying" Mr. Pascual continued teaching on the white board.

"Karma" I heard Hunter whispered to me . I turned around and he gave me a letter. I opened the letter.

Hi Karma, i'm sorry for causing your heart trouble baby. It wasn't my intention to hurt you again. I want to make things right. You being the one and only princess and the brightness to my day when I woke up every morning. Please forgive me. Will you go on a date with me?

Love Hunter.

I gasped and hold my heart. I can feel my heart skip a beat. I put a big smile on my face. I couldn't wait for this date. I nodded a yes to him. I swear I think I saw his heart did flips.

*****

"Now what am I wearing?" I watched Ally going through my closet.

"This one " she grabbed a sparkly fitted red dress above my knees. I nodded a yes agreeing to wear the outfit.

I went quickly to take a shower. Ally took less than an hour to do my make up. She picked out a bright red lipstick to match the dress. Well i'm going to be lady in red.

"Your all done" Ally looked happy with her finishing touch on me. I looked in the mirror and was please with the work.

I got a text from Hunter that he couldn't pick me up. So Ally will need to take me there.

***

Hunter Pov

I walked in the finest restaurant and book a table for two. I was so excited to meet Karma again. I'm so glad she didn't reject my offer.
I sat down on the chair waiting for Karma. I look around to see her but she wasn't there. So I looked over to see the menu.
Suddenly I saw Brooke walked in a blue long dress and sat in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I glared at her not wanting to deal with her anymore. She's the reason i'm in this mess with Karma.

"On a date with you silly" she grinned and tried to touch my hands.

"No Brooke you need to stop!" I yelled at her causing few heads to look in our direction.

"What do Karma have that I don't have!?" She gritted her teeth as she slammed her fist on the table.

"A heart and a great personality!" I accidentally spilled water on her dress. She got more mad at me.

"I'm sorry, i'm going to get a paper napkin" I stand up and went for the napkin.

Few minutes later I went back to the table with some napkins in my hands.

"What are you doing?" I saw her as she dropped my phone on the table.

"Nothing got to go!" She rushed out the restaurant leaving me there with these fucking napkins.

*****

Karma pov

" I think where here" I looked up seeing a huge house down the block. It was weird that Hunter change the address all of a sudden. Maybe he wanted it to be this way I guess.

"I will walk from here" I told Ally as she left me. I began to walk and suddenly hearing strange noises behind me.

"Hello Katy"

I heard  a familiar voice behind me. I froze thinking how would that person knows my real name. Suddenly I was knocked out.

****

Hey guys the book is coming to an end. Few more chapters to go.

Don't forget to vote. :)