The Game

Ally and I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. I went in line to order our food.

"Move nerd!" I heard Brooke screaming at some kid behind me.
She pushed the kid out of the way to skip line.

Most of the kids are scared of her so they just move out of her way as she skipped the line all they way until she's finally behind me.

"Karma moved out of my way now!" She commanded as she popped her gum.

I want to see her try.

I just looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"No "

"Oh my god you don't listen!" She stomped her feet on the ground causing a scenery.

"Do- you -understand- the -words- that -is -coming- out -of -my- mouth!" she said slowly to me like I was some dumb kid.

"Actually I don't understand because I can't understand stupid people."

She didn't answer me and just pushed me out of the line.

"Bitch you mess with the wrong girl"

"Or do you mean the wrong whore?" She laughed as she high five students beside her.

I stepped closer to her with a big smile on my face.

"Don't talk about yourself like that I mean whores like you should be kept in a whore house"

I walked away swaying my hips towards Ally as her jaw dropped.

"You got her good" Ally high five me as we went to get something to eat from the vending machine instead .

*******

We went to the gym so Ally can practice cheer leading for the game tonight.

She went to change in her uniform as I plugged in my new headphones and listen to music.

She walked out and went ahead to practice.

I looked up and see her writing something on a paper. After that they were practicing some chant.

I took out my headphones and listen to them .

"Can I get a G" the girls shouted to me.

"You got your G, you got your G"

" can I get a R"

" you got your R, you got your R"

"Can I get an I"

"You got your I, you got your I"

" can I get an M"

"You got your M, you got your M"

"Whats that spell?"

"Grim"

"Whats that spell?"

"Grim"

They all cheered with their pom poms in the air teasing me grim.

Ally started this and she won't get away with it.

After they finished practicing we left the gym and headed towards library.

On the way to the library through the hallway we passed the principals office hearing strange noises.

We tiptoed and put our ears on the door and we heard the noise more clearer.

"Give it to me Mr.Hyde oh yea !" Bella said as she moan.

" cum for me Bella " Mr.Hyde said giving it to her.

We laughed and quickly ran away towards the library before they catch us.

We walked in and went into aisle to find a book about romance.

After classes Ally and I went to our cars to head home to get ready for the game.
******-*

I arrived home and went upstairs to look for something to wear for the game tonight.

I found a red tank top to go with my black joggers and red vans and some accessories.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower. After that I went back into my room to get ready.

I got changed in my clothes and wait a little for the time to past.

*knocks*

"Come in"
Brian walked in with his arm crossed.

"Where you think your going?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"To the game tonight"

"Remember your still grounded"
He said tapping his feet on the ground.

"Please just one night" I begged on my knees.

"No your not going nowhere"
He said and slammed the door behind him.

Oh we'll see about that.

I off my room light and put two pillows under my sheet to look like I was sleeping in my bed.

I pulled up my window and put out my foot and jumped down.

I ran accross the street and down the block.

I called Ally to pick me up . she arrived like in the next 6 minutes.

"I can't wait for the game tonight " Ally cheered as she drove the car.

"Me too "

We drove in silence as we arrived at the school's stadium. We both got out of the car
and went inside the stadium. I sat on the bleachers and waited for the game to start as Ally got ready.

After a few minutes the game started. Our school team which was No mercy warriors was leading by 12.

Everyone one was cheering them on . As the cheer leading team was doing their cheers and stunts.

I was so surprise Hunter was on the team. He was running for a touch down and boom he scores.

The crowd went wild as our team scores with the win. Everyone run on the field to congratulate them.

My eyes searched for Hunter as both of our eyes
locked on each other.

He smiled as I made my way down towards him.

"Hey" as I hugged him.

"Hey" as he hugged me back.

"Congratulations" I smiled as I pulled back.

We made eye contact as he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips moved in sync with so much passion and desire.

Everyone saw us as they cheered . we break away the kiss as we began to hold hands.

"I will be having a party tonight at my house" he said staring in my eyes.

"Okay I'll be there" as I left to go after Ally.

"Hey Ally party tonight let's go"

We went to Ally's car and left going to the party.

******

End of this chapter.

What will happen at the party?

Comment and vote