Be Strong

Karma picture

KARMA POV

" Karma slow down!!!! " Taylor screamed.

I just watched him and laughed as he curled in the passenger seat like some snake.

"Stop being a baby" I laughed hugging my stomach.

"I'm not" he defended himself.

" Whatever"

I continued driving to school as I saw someone outside my window.

"Hey beautiful" a guy said driving close to me with his car . I swear I think were going to crash.

I then look out the window and saw the hottest guy I ever seen.

His eyes were hazel, he had kissable pink lips, nice flex muscles and cute hair style and nice dimples when he smiled. yum!

"Hi " I said as my cheeks turn red trying to blush for him . I'm starting to get this guy at tip of my toes.

"Who is that? " Taylor asked trying to look out the window.

" I don't know" I kept looking at him and stare in his gorgeous eyes.

The guy just smirk at me and left.

Damn it!!! I wanted his number so bad. Maybe he goes to my school.

 " Are you drooling?" Taylor laughed an stared at me.

"No i'm not! "

"Yes your are!!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Whatever asshole" I muttered. He can get on everyone's nerves.

********

Finally we reached at school. I began looking for a parking lot to put my car

I walk into to the school as I saw students coming in. "Wait for me!!!!" my brother shouted. I quickly walked ahead cause I don't want to be seen with that idiot.

He then catched up with me and hit me on my arm. "Ouch!"

"What was that for u dumb ass" I hissed at him and gave him my deadliest glare.

" You didn't wait for me" he replied trying to keep up with my pace.

" Well your a grown ass man for christ sake!!!"
He ignored my comment and kept walking by my side.

As we enter the building I can see students staring at me. I just ignored their stares and kept walking.

" I'll catch up with you later Kam Kam" Taylor teased me as he ran passed me to meet up with girls.

"Don't call me that you idiot!!!" 

People kept staring at us like we are bunch of fools. Well who the fuck cares they need to know not to mess with this chica.

 I  went to the office to get my scheduled for my class. Not really interested but who cares.

I looked at my schedule and saw that I have History first in the next five minutes.

I quickly went to my locker and got my books out that I needed for the class . After that I heard the bell rang.

I quickly head towards my class . I  walked in and took a seat at the back next to some nerd.

"Good morning class my name is Mr. Stan Pascaul an I'm your History teacher". he showed his white teeth as he greet us with a warm smile. 

He began to write on the board. As I was beginning to write my notes I saw someone staring at me in the corner of my eyes.