Kill me please

A pic of Bella

KARMA POV

I opened my eyes and looked around to see that Grim was in a chair watching me as I sleep. I sat up on my bed and tried to remember what happened last night. I blinked my eyes twice to see if Grim is really in my room.

"Good morning beautiful" I looked at him and gave him are you kidding me look. "What the hell are you doing in my room!!" I looked at him waiting for an answer.

" Well first of all I helped you from that jerk name Hunted" He made eye contact with me.

"You mean Hunter?"

"whatever his name is he looked more like a Hunted" he laughed still not breaking eye contact.

"well why are you still here?"

"Because i didn't want him to come back and hurt you" He said as he played with a pen on my dresser.

"what happened lastnight i didn't remember"

"Okay i'll help you remember"

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~
Hunter found Karma on the dance floor after her vision got blurry after consuming alcohol. He pulled her into his chest and hold her.

"Karma I want you" Hunter said to her as they made eye contact.

"I want you" Karma said to him as they dance slowly to the music. After they slow dance Hunter pulled Karma upstairs into the bedroom.

Karma wobble when she walked near the bed. Hunter pushed her down on the bed as he got on top of her. He stripped off his clothes and forcing his way to get Karma's one off as Karma lay helpless on the bed.

Grim went to look for Karma. He went upstairs and found Hunter on Karma trying to take off her clothes.

"Get off her!!" Grim warned him as he step closer to them.

"Who are you ?"

"Grim her boyfriend if you don't get off of her I will kill you" Grim said as he stepped closer.