The Beach

KARMA POV

Riding behind a bad boy motorcycle is so fucking amazing.

You can see the view of his gorgeous tattoo . His soft hair blowing in the wind. He look so cute.

"Can we stopped off at my house for some beach clothes"

"Sure " he nodded and drive the motorcycle to my house.

I enjoyed the ride on the way home and had a nice view of his ass.

Damn he have a nice ass.

We arrived at my house. I got off the motorcycle and head towards my front door.

I took out my key and opened the door . I tiptoed upstairs thinking Brian might be home .

I went into my room and got my red bikini ,shades,hat and beach towel.

I packed them in my bag and grabbed  it and went downstairs. As I was about to leave Brian caught me.

"Why are you home so early?"
Brian asked as he watch me straight in my eye.

"Ammm I forgot my P.E uniform and so I came back for it"

I quickly walked out the door to prevent anymore questions. I walked towards Hunter as he smiled looking at me.

I hopped on the motorcycle and looked at the house window. I saw Brian watched me giving me the look but I just ignored him knowing I will deal with him later.

******

We arrived at the beach and parked the motorcycle. He got me off and help me take of the helmet.

"I'm going to go change into my swim wear" I said walking to the changing shack.

I put on my bikini and slipper. I walked out and saw Hunter in his trousers . He was busy flexing his muscles. Then he caught me staring at him.

"Are you checking me out?" He said looking at me with that stupid smirk in his face.

"No I saw someone behind you more sexier than you so"

He just ignored that question and look away.

"So are we going to stay here all day ?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Of course not " he said staring at me .

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Run"

I looked at him and just started to run. He began chasing me towards the water. I looked behind me to see if he was stilled chasing me.

Suddenly I felt his gripped around my waist as he pulled me  into his naked chest.

He pulled me up on his shoulder as he run towards the water.

"Put me down" I hit him behind his back but It didn't work none at all.

He stepped in the water and put me down.

"What was that for?"

"I just wanted to catch my princess" he said as he stepped closer to me.

I caught him staring at my boobs so I tried covering them.

"You look so damn sexy in those bikini" Hunter said trying to touch them.

"You pervert" trying to push him away.

"No I'm not I'm a boob specialist didn't you know" he said trying to not laugh.

He began to leaned into me as he crashed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync as I played with his hair. He deepened the kiss trying to grant access in my mouth. I gave him access as I  wrapped my arms around his neck.

I break the kiss as both of us trying to catch our breath.

"Wow I didn't know you were a great kisser" he said smiling at me while playing with my hair.

"Well I was since birth"

" Kitty lets go further into the water"

I nodded  as I place my palm in his hands as he pulled me into the water.

The water began to rise as I went further in.

"Amm I can't swim in the deep" I looked down in the water.

"It's okay I can teach you my love" he  smiled at me.
"First your going to float"

He pulled me as he managed me to lay on top of the water to hold myself up as I try to float.

After lessons of practicing we went out of the water going to the shore.

Nearing the shore I trip him over making him fall on his face. He began spitting out some sand . He gave me a look to run.

I started running from him as he chased me until both of us tripped . I landed on top of him as both of us stared in each others eye. His eyes were beautiful making it every girls weakness.

He brushed his lips on mine as he kiss  me with passion. Suddenly I felt his groin stiffened. I quickly got off him.

"What's wrong Jim(penis) was having fun too" he said winking at me.

"Come on lets go its getting late"

He nodded as he followed behind me. He was getting too close to me too close. Suddenly I felt he pulled down my bikini bottom making me showing him my butt. I quickly pulled it up as I heard him chuckling .

"What's wrong with you" as I hit him behind his head.

"Just can't get enough of you" he said grabbing my ass.

"Stop oh my god you need help " walking away towards the changing room. I changed back into my clothes and packed back my bag.

After changing we went to the motorcycle and left going towards my house.

********

We arrived at my house as he parked across the street.
He took me off and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you for everything" making him blush.

"Your welcome kitty" Hunter said as he gave me a hug that felt like forever. He let go and got on his motorcycle.

"Bye" he waved as he left on his motorcycle.

I went towards my front door knowing that I was late. I opened the door and walked in seeing no sign of my dad.

I quickly ran upstairs as I saw my dad waiting for me .

"Why were you with that boy?"
Brian asked as he as he folded his arms.

"You mean Hunter?"

"Of course and what kind of name is that he looked more like hunted"
He said tapping his foot.

I ignored him as I started to walk back upstairs.

"And where you think your going?"

"Upstairs to my room"

"Okay but your grounded for 2days"

"Oh my god!!" walking upstairs stomping my feet as I walked on every step.

I went in my room and cried myself to sleep.

*******

End of this chapter guys.

Comment and vote.

:)

The Next Playerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें