Two can play at that game

Karma pov

Anger took over me when I saw that douche who hurt my friend. I want to kill him right now .

"Austin what are you doing here?"

"Visiting Hunter of course " he smirked at me not even saying hi or anything to us.

"I see your a red head now Ally you look much better now" he chuckled at her .

"You son of a b-"

"Watch your pretty little mouth now" cutting her off as he stepped closer.

"Listen dude just leave her alone or i'll will have to hurt you" I gritted my teeth not wanting any bullshit from him.

Ally and I walked out the elevator leaving Austin behind.

"Fine and just one more thing keep that bitch on a leesh."
He spitted and clutch his stomach laughing at his own comment.

Next thing I know Ally charged after him and connected her knee to his groan.

"Asshole!" Ally kicked him in the stomach when he fell to the ground.

"This is for cheating on me!" She shouted and spit on him.

"Bitch!" Austin cursed as Ally left him on the ground in serious pain.

I hugged Ally and squeezed her tightly and walked with her down the hallway.

"It's okay boo he doesn't deserve you one bit"

"Yeah your right" she hiccuped and squeeze my hand.

****
"Want some ice cream to go with that movie?" Looking at her in the living room while she was watching Divergent.

You know that Theo james is bae!

"Yea sure do you got Ben and Jerry's icecream?" She looked at me with popcorn in her mouth.

"Yes of course babe coming right up" she swinged back her head to the movie.

I got the icecream out the freezer and grabbed a couple of chips from the counter.

"So how's the movie ?" I gave her the icecream and chips.

"Fucking great babe . The best part of the movie is watching Theo James face all the time" she grabbed the chips and ate some.

"Your right I did the same thing also" I grinned at our similarities.

I'm happy that she got over Austin. That dick face I want
to kick his ass!

"Karma"Ally looked up at me with those pretty eyes.

"Yes Ally what is it?"

What can be wrong now?

"Do you think zion likes me?"she kept her eyes on the movie.

"I don't know Ally maybe he does likes you ." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Shut up Karma" she threw her bag of chips at my face. I grabbed the remote from her tiny hands and change the channel.

I paused the channel on news as soon as I heard a familiar name. I turn up the volume and listen keenly to the news reporter.

Bella Roberts is currently stable in the hospital and is monitored. She has a broken arm and few injuries to her brain. She suffered a fatal impact from that horrific accident. The police are now investigating who can cause such harm to this sweet young lady.

If you have any information on this investigation please contact the nearest police station.

"Wow that's terrible" Ally gasped and kept eating her icecream.