It's Complicated

KARMA POV

"Karma" I heard him called my name in a husky voice.

I must be dreaming . He told me he loved me !! I swear to God My heart skipped a fucking beat.

I jumped up and down and do a happy dance right on the spot. I just heard him chuckle that I was so excited. I turned around and ran to him as he open his long arms to me.

"Hunter I thought you was dying back there a-and" I bite my lips fighting back my tears. I licked my lips and taste a salty liquid running down my cheeks.

"It's okay Karma it wasn't your fault" he rubbed my back as I sobbed on his hospital gown. He hold me closer to him and sighed.

"I'm sorry Hunter for everything . Is it too late now to say sorry?" I looked up at him straight in his hazel eyes. He smashed his lips onto mine grabbing me closer kissing with hunger.

"Uh-um" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I break the kiss and turned my head to the direction of the voice.

"Well well look what the cat dragged in" she smirked at me and walked towards us making loud noises with her heels.

"Look Brooke I'm not here to cause trouble i'm just visiting him " I looked at her as she stopped few feet away from us. she watched me studying my face .

"Just shut up for once !!!" she yelled at me causing Hunter to flinch at her annoying voice.

"You need help you crazy bitch!" I yelled at her as she got more angry. She walked to the other side of Hunter bed and sat beside him.

"Hunter i'm here baby don't let this ogre looking bitch tell lies about me to you. I'm here to protect you okay." Brooke told him as she put her hands on his face.

Hunter turned his face away from her and looked at me for help from her toxic touches. I grinned and walked to the other side of the room to look for a defibrillator somewhere in this room. I saw at the corner of my eye noticing Brooke watching me like a hawk.

Jackpot!

I grabbed it and hid it behind my back. I walked towards smiling like a child on christmas morning. She watched me in confusion.

"what are you doing?" Brooke said watching me in fear. she looked at Hunter for help but he was just smiling like an idiot.

"Brooke get out now or else" I said to her with a calm voice.

"And if I don't ?" she raised her eyebrow at me .

"or this " I pulled it from behind me and rubbed it as you can hear the shocking sound.

"Are you fucking crazy!!" she screamed and hold on Hunter gown trying to let him help her.

"No bitch i'm just fucking insane . If you don't leave now i'm gonna shock some damn sense in your thick ass skull!" I spit at her she ran outside the room with no looking back in her high ass looking stripper shoes.

I heard Hunter burst out in laughter as I put down the defibrillator on the side table . I sat down on the bed next to him and caress his face.

"you were awesome Kitty" he looked straight into my eyes and we stared for like felt for hours.

"I did it cause you ask me to you know" I grinned at him and kissed him one more time. I heard three soft knocks on the door. I moved away from him as the nurse walked in and went to check up on him.

"Visiting hours are over ma'am " the nurse said to me as she gave him an injection.

"See you tomorrow Hunter" I throw him a good bye kiss as I walked out the door.

******

"Karma !" I heard someone yelled my name as I lifted up my head from the desk. I looked around seeing the whole class staring at me including a angry teacher.

Oh not again!! not my fault I didn't get enough sleep worrying about Hunter last night.

"I will not tolerate you sleeping in my class young lady!" the teacher screamed at me even the heavens can hear him.

"Leave me alone " I whispered to him knowing he didn't hear. I tried to keep my eyes open to not get in more trouble or else i'm going on a suspension.

"Karma" I heard again who can this be again. I grabbed my hair in frustration. I looked around to see who it was.Suddenly I felt someone tapped my shoulder .

"WHAT!!" I shouted loudly as everyone looked back at me including the teacher.

"Out now Pride!" I got up and grabbed my school bag and walked outside hearing giggles behind me. I went to the cafeteria for something to eat. I took my headphones and listen to music on the way.

The cafeteria had few students inside. I walked to the counter and order a pizza and a diet coke. I grabbed my order and sat down around a table. I can hear my stomach grumbled from hunger. I started eating my lunch .

"Can I sit here?" someone ask as my head was down eating not knowing who it was.

After I was almost done I looked up and saw Bella watching me while I was eating. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and tossed in the garbage can near by.

I inhaled and exhaled and calm my self down before I snap her bones into pieces.

"What do you want?" I told her eyeing her in suspicion. I waited like a minute for her to answer a simple question.

"sorry never mind" she got up trying to leave. I quickly got up and grabbed her hand and pulled her my direction.

"what is it ?" I looked at her face. she looked like she's was so scared to tell me what's wrong . she looked down on the ground.

"If your not going to tell me i'll just" I paused as she looked at me with fear and spoked

"It's Brooke" she trembled as she said her name . She looked like she was waiting for me to yelled at her for talking to me.

"what about Brooke?"

"she told me she's going to end you for good if you continued seeing Hunter." she sounded very serious.

"why should I believe you?" I waited for her to answer me as took the strength to watch me in the eye.

"Because I'm not cruel like her okay , she threatened me already and will take away everything from me if I leave her side . She went crazy since you were with Hunter in the hospital and saw you guys kissing. I didn't want nothing to happened to you even though we fight." she smiled feeling happy she got that off her chest.

"I don't know what to say but thank you for telling me" I smiled at her releasing a grip of her.

"Sorry about Brooke she doesn't deserve to live !" she screamed walking away towards the exit.

I blinked at her last comment. I just noticed now that shit just got fucking real. I better watched my back God knows what that bitch can do to me in minutes.

"Karma Karma!" I heard someone yelling my name in vain. I turned around and saw Ally running towards me.

"What is it Ally?" I looked at her with concern.

"Bella got in an accident minutes ago in front of the school gate" she said so fast I couldn't catch what all she said.

****************************

Don't forget to vote guys make me happy.

Do you think Karma has everything under control?

There will be a next update soon