The Date

A pic of Austin

HUNTER POV

I woke up and got out of my bed with a big smile on my face. I finally confess my feelings to her.

Wow I am chasing after one girl. This feeling is strange to me. I feel more open up for her.

I am so happy she accepted the date. I jumped up and down cheering. I didn't know how to plan the date so I called Austin to come over.

I went in the bathroom to take a warm bath. After showering I went in my room to change.

I heard my door bell rang . I went downstairs and opened the door for Austin.

"Hey man" he greeted me as he came in and closed the door behind him.

"So what's up?" He said looking at me.

"I need you to help me with my date with Karma."

"And why me?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Because your good at dates and stuff"

"Okay man I'll help you though but I need you to help me get a date with Ally."

"Sure I'll try"

We went upstairs brain storming to plan the date. You can even see smoke coming out of their head.

"I got a plan" Austin said standing up.

"Well spill it"

"You can take her to the best restaurant in town." Austin said waiting for an answer.

"Your a genius dude"

"I know I get that alot"

******

We left the house and went to the flowers store.

We got her some roses and went to buy her some chocolates .

After shopping we went to school.  We began to arrive at the parking lot.

We saw Karma talking to Ally.

"Are you ready man?" Austin asked me.

"More than ready my friend."

I walked towards them.
"Hey Karma" as I hugged her.
"Hey Hunter" she answered smiling with me.

I gave her the flowers and chocolate . she took it and gave me another hug.

"Thank you" she said as she kissed me on the cheeks.

I walked her down the hallway. I saw many people staring at us and gossiping in each others ears.

We went into class and sat down next to each other. I saw that stupid ass dude name Grim came in and gave me deadly glare.

He sat across from us. Brooke walked in with anger in her eyes staring at Karma.

I got to protect her from Brooke she is bad news.

Brooke started to walk towards Karma with her fist folded.

"Bitch get up so I can rearranged your face" Brooke said standing in front of Karma.

Karma stood up and said"My face can't be rearranged if you hit like my dog."

"You think your going to get away with this"Brooke said stepping closer in her face.

"I think I already did" Karma said very confident.

"You think Hunter will like you after he knew you went in his bedroom."
Brooke said as she high five Bella.