Kidnapped

KARMA POV

I tried to get out of bed but I just couldn't because Hunter arms were around me . I had to sleep in the same bed with him because Ally went to sleep with Austin.

"Hunter!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.
He didn't respond so the only thing I can do was to bite his arm.

"Hey what the hell!" He said as he opened his eyes.

"Can you move your arm from around me "

He removed his arm and I got out of bed. I saw him raced to the bathroom. I quickly ran after him but he beat me to it.

He locked the door as I knocked like a maniac on the door.

"Open the door babe"

"Hmm no" as he chuckled on the other side of the door.

"Hunter get the fock out because I want to pee really bad." I whined.

"Okay babe you can come in" he said as he opened the door.
I quickly walked in towards the toilet. I was about to pee but he was right there watching.

"Amm will you get out please"

"No I want to see you pee"he said waiting for me to pee.

Oh my god really.

He's lucky I wanted to pee so bad. I started to pee as I watched him as he watched me. I rolled my eyes after him . After I was done I got up and went outside. He followed behind me as I went downstairs.

I went in the kitchen to grab some juice until I was pushed against the wall. He kissed me as our lips moved in sync. I pushed my tongue in his mouth as our tongues dance together.

I put my hands around his neck as I deepened the kiss. He began to suck on my neck as I bite my lips.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as I brought him closer to me.

"Wow awww you guys look so wonderful" Ally said as she walked in the kitchen.

Hunter and I stopped what we were doing.
"Ally go fuck yourself!" As I grabbed a pop tart from the kitchen and went in the living room.

Ally did the same and followed me in the living room.

"So how was it?"

"Amm good I guess"she said as she take a bite if her pop tarts.

"good? What you mean good?"

"Well....."

"Spill it your killing me"

"We had sex"

My jaw dropped in shock as I looked at her with surprise
"What the hell were you thinking"

"Well he wanted it and I was really up for it and it was so embarrassing that I was still a virgin." She said everything really quick.

"Okay calm down its okay you agreed to it he didn't forced you"

She got over it and finished eating her food.

"Guys we need to go" Hunter said as he went upstairs.

Ally and I went upstairs to pack our stuff. As I helped Ally packed her stuff she went to the bathroom.

After packing I took a shower after her. Hunter and Austin went downstairs to wait for us.

After Ally and I finished packing we went downstairs. Hunter finished locked up the cabin and all of us left in the car going to school.

******