Here comes trouble

Karma pov

"It's not what you think Karma" Hunter tried to convince me that he was the innocent one here.

"Then what I should think. Hmmm let me see my bofriend having lunch with my enemy!!"

"Wait hold up We -"

"Shut up!" I cut him off . I stared at Brooke she was just enjoying everything happening infront of her. Maybe she planned this all along. That no good two timing bitch!!

"You !!" I pointed in her face . She just smiled at me and popped her gum .

"What Karma your angry at me for what stealing your boyfriend?" She smirked taking out her phone to text someone.

"Karma you need to calm down" Ally placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Calm down!!" I gritted my teeth and saw fear in Ally's eyes. I didn't mean to scare her.

"Oh Ally I see now your a red head. Are you trying to forget about Austin"she smirked hitting every nerves in Ally's brain.

Next thing I know Ally charged at Brooke and the were pulling each other hair out.

"Get off of me!!" Brooke screamed in frustration as Ally tackled her on the ground.

The security officer from the store came in and got Ally off Brooke.

"I'm gonna file charges against your crazy ass!!" Brooke shouted brushing off dust from her clothes.

"You all need to leave your scaring the customers" The officer said showing us the way to the exit.

Brooke got into a car and left giving us middle finger through the window.

"Bye Bitches!!!" She yelled as the car sped off.

Ally and I walked outside as Hunter ran towards us.

"Karma wait" I turned around ready to hear his dumb excuses.

"What do you want now" I tried to be calm not wanting to rip his head off immediately.

" I came to tell you the reason why I was with Brooke" he sighed and waited for me to answer.

"Save it" I put my hand in front of his face for him to stop.

"Listen to me Karma I am sorry okay" I didn't know I was crying until I felt tears run down my cheeks.

" The reason I was with Brooke because she texted me and told me to meet her at the store. She said she would tell me whats going on with her" he spilled everything out to me.

"Well"

"Well that wasn't the case she wanted to see me. She's still in love with me. She won't leave me alone". He looked like he was worrying that I might cut his throat for this.

" As I see that your too dumb to still not notice that" he watched at me in surprise for saying that.

"Let's go Ally before I say something that i'll regret."

****

" All students need to go basketball auditorium immediately" The principal spoke to us in the hallway.

Everyone followed orders and head towards the auditorium.

Ally caught up to me as we both walked there. Everyone was seated and waited for the principal to talk.

"Your all wondering why your here" she began looking at each one of us.

"Some delinquent pulled a stunt on coach corado" everyone gasped and laughter echoed through the auditorium.