Doesn't Fucking Fit

"Dad, are you home?" Beca called out from her father's front door opening. After 3 months and actually starting to show, she decided to finally tell her dad before he got suspicious of a sudden weight gain with her petite frame. "Yeah Bec, in the kitchen." Dr. Mitchell called out. He was making dinner with his wife, Beca's stepmom, Sheila. When they first got married, she openly said she didnt like her, thinking her dad replaced her mom, who left when she was 15 for a whole new family. After a few years, she gave Sheila a chance and grew to like her. She never called her mom, but in just a few years she was already a better mother than her own.

"Mm whatcha makin'" Beca said, sniffing the air. "Hamburgers and grilled potatoes. Wanna stay for dinner?" Scott asked, busily peeling potatoes. "No, i think ill pass." She replied, taking a part of an already chopped potato. She was nervous to tell her dad the big news. They talked every once in a while, catching him up on the break up with Jesse, then dating Chloe. They were all told over the phone, but Beca felt that this was something you say face-to-face. "I actually came to tell you guys something." She sat on one of the stools, while Sheila looked at her dad saying "Uh-oh, did you and the fiery red head break up already?" They both giggled to themselves, although Beca didn't find the joke too funny. "No, but remember when me and Jesse broke up?" "Jesse and me, but yes." Beca slapped her head as her parents laughed, wondering how in the world she has handled all these years with a comparative literature professor as a dad. "Guys, can you be serious for like 2 seconds. This is important." Beca semi-yelled, quickly getting the attention of her elders. She took a deep breath and said "Anyway, sometime before breaking up, Jesse and I had sex, and I'm pregnant." Both older adults stopped cooking, taking in the recent news. There was shock on both faces, but a little bit of joy on her dad's. "How far along?" "3 months." Beca winced, preparing for a speech on how he should've been told sooner, but instead smiled at his wife and said "We're gonna be grandparents." The 25 year old smiled, and even laughed a little, expecting the complete opposite. After smiling like complete goofballs, they finally made their way to Beca, hugging the crap out of her. "So i take it you guys are happy?" "Beca, you dont realize how happy this makes us." Dr. Mitchell replied, happily kissing his only child on the head.

--

After making her way home from her parents, she didn't even sit on the couch for a minute before Chloe was pushing her out the door, hurriedly making their own way to the dress shop, picking up the bridesmaid dresses for Amy and Bumper's wedding. "Why didnt we do this sooner?" Beca questioned her girlfriend, who was rushing her towards the door of the shop. "We could've came sooner, but you just had to talk to your dad." Chloe replied, making Beca stop in her tracks, forcing the red head to quit walking as well. "It wasn't really a choice, Chloe. It was either tell him or lie to him for another week on how my life is going." She said in a pissed off tone. Chloe instantly regret what she said when the shorter of the two spoke louder and in a tone she was not fond of. "I'm sorry, Beca. But can we just try on these dresses and then fight when we get home." She said, causing Beca to scoff and walk in the store, girlfriend close on her heels. Inside they found Aubrey and Fat Amy patiently waiting with 1 white dress and 3 lavender dresses. "I would've waited for you guys to see me fit my dress, but i was tired of waiting 15 minutes ago." Amy said, handing them their dresses respectively. Without waiting for the 2 other girls, Beca stormed to the dressing room as soon as she got her dress, obviously still pissed at Chloe. "What's up her bum?" Amy asked, watching the brunette enter a stall. "She's just mad at me for something I shouldn't have said." Chloe said, walking to the second stall, Aubrey following close behind.

--

"Chloe, come here. Chloe?" Beca tried whispering to her girlfriend, who was in the stall right next to her. "You're finally done being pissed at the world?" Chloe whispered back. "For serious Chlo, i have a problem." She whispered back. No matter if Chloe was mad at her or not, hearing the word 'problem' didn't sit well with her and went to Beca's stall, not even zipped up. "It doesn't fucking fit. Im screwed!" Beca whisper yelled. "Them 2 don't know, do they?" Chloe said, referring to the blondes currently waiting for them. The smaller girl shook her head saying "No one really knows yet. They will after this." She tried zipping it herself one more time before giving up. She wasn't that big, but the measurements were made for a less pregnant Beca. "Just tell them it doesn't fit. Now zip me up." She did as told and followed the older of the two, holding up her dress with her hands. Amy and Aubrey, who were waiting and already given an okay on their dresses, watched as Beca told the dress lady, Sheryl, what was wrong, and making sure Chloe's fit perfectly, which it did. Amy joked "Geez shorty, puttin' on the weight like you were pregnant or something." Beca, who had watched her speak, nervously laughed and gave her attention to Sheryl, who was making more measurements. What she didn't see was both Aubrey and Amy face each other with wide eyes, not believing the joke to be real. Soon Sheryl finished, made Beca change, and said the dress would be finished by the wedding, even giving some 'gimme' room as she over heard the short conversation between the bridesmaid and bride to be. They left the store, giving Aubrey the chance to ask "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" "I don't know, you guys were so focused with the wedding and your camp that i just didn't bring it up." Beca said, really regretting that she didn't tell them sooner as she didn't want to have this conversation. "Shaw-shank, you can tell us anything, anytime. I wouldn't have ordered that extra bottle of wine just for you if I would've know." All 4 laughed and Aubrey asked "It's Jesse's, isn't it? I told you not to have sexual relations with a treble maker." Before she would reply, her phone buzzed about ten times, letter her know she had that many amount of texts, all 'congrats' and 'when are you due' from close friends like Cynthia Rose and Lilly. Chloe looked over her shoulder at all the texts, saying "Dang Amy, you're fast at telling people." Amy just laughed and said "It's a gift." before they parted ways.

--

*i apologize if you dont like curse words, i just really liked it as the title*
Again, like all the other chapters, thanks for reading!
I just wanted to make this chapter cute and fun because thats my favorite and sarcasm is my main language.
Also, i couldn't find anywhere saying Dr. Mitchell's first name so named him Scott. Please tell me if you find anything different.