You Got It, Red

There was nothing Beca Mitchell loved more than sleep and Chloe Beale. Obviously, she was going to have to get over the sleep thing in the next few months, but she was sure she couldn't live without Chloe.

After waking up early because of some ferocious kicks, she was happy to see her beautiful girlfriend laying next to her, sound asleep. Over the course of 2 weeks, Chloe had slept on the couch four times, which meant Beca had woken up to an empty bed, and those days were definitely not her best. "Good morning, gorgeous." Beca said as Chloe woke up. She laughed groggily and said "Morning. Why are you up so early?" She stretched, almost hitting the brunette in the face. "Little one wouldn't stop kicking." Chloe casually placed her hand on Beca's stomach and said "We need to give him a nickname, since he doesn't have an actual name yet." Beca put an arm behind her head and thought for a minute. "Jesse calls him 'Bean', I guess we could too." Chloe smiled, "Perfect", then took her hand off Beca and motioned for her to lay in her arms, which the brunette definitely did not say no. She curled into the older woman's side as best as she could and stayed like that for a while. Chloe placed small kisses on the top of Beca's head, until a cell phone rang. The brunette girl groaned and reached for her phone, separating the pair.

"Hello?" Of course she didn't look at the caller ID. "Beca Mitchell?" Beca sat up, which influenced Chloe to prop herself up on her elbow. "This is she. Who is this?" The voice was deep, but familiar. "Officer Wesley, the responding officer to your car incident." Chloe nudged her arm, wanting her to put it on speaker. After a few seconds of the annoying jabs, Beca eventually gave in. "I called about the suspect" he continued, "Travis Eden, and his step mother Jenna have been reported missing." Beca's wide dark blue eyes stared at Chloe's wider, bluer eyes. "Missing like how?" Chloe asked, forgetting it wasn't her call, but the brunette didn't mind as she took the words out of her mouth. "A young man reported that they have not been home in several weeks. We have no reason to believe they are in this city, though."

Both women dropped their jaws and left a long enough silence that the cop would've thought they hung up. Instead they said a simultaneous 'thank you' after being told there was a search party out for them, then hung up. Travis Eden was gone was all that ran through Beca's head. Obviously he wasn't gone gone, but he was out of their hair for who knew how long. Chloe must have been thinking the same thing, because she smiled at her and said "Wanna lock all the doors and stay in bed all day?" She smiled back, "You got it, red."

--

It was close to noon, and the only time the girls out of bed was to get enough snacks for a whole day, and to use the bathroom, of course. "Damn kid won't quit playing soccer with my bladder." Beca swore every time she went. Sometime while watching a corny romance movie from the 90s, they heard a sharp knock on the door. Both girls stopped breathing before Chloe said "Get the light sabers."

Chloe had a strong grip on her red light saber, making sure her girlfriend stayed behind, wielding a blue one. While walking down the stairs, they stayed at a slow pace, causing another sharp knock. The red head held up her toy and slowly unlocked the door, only to revealed a shocked Jesse. "Jesus Christ, Swanson. What are you doing here?" She motioned for him to come in with her light saber. "I came to check on you guys. Beca didn't reply to my texts. You didn't watch the news?" The short brunette chuckled and said "No, we've been watching 'Fools Rush In' all morning." Jesse scrunched up his eye brows, the first time he's been confused by a movie title. "Matthew Perry? Salma Hayek?" He shook his head and picked up the remote, turning the tv on to a local news station.

"A missing stepmother-stepson duo were found in Douglas after a robbery and attempted murder." It was the wrong thing, but Beca had to laugh. It wasn't a full on, loud laughter, but barely audible chuckle that made Chloe smile. "The two were found this morning when they broke into a police chief's house, attempting to steal money and jewelry." "What a dumbass." Beca blurted out. She knew they were not the brightest people, but never thought they would travel 3 hours and happen to break into a police chief's house. "You know what this means right? They're locked up for good. Not only for vandalism, but 2 felonies." Jesse added. He knew about the car thing. She had to eventually tell him when he had to pick her up for the fourth day in a row because Chloe had her car. She still hadn't processed the information when Chloe said "Bec, no more Travis, no more Jenna, and no more of your creepy, fucked up family messing with you."

Beca understood that all right. She understood that her dad wouldn't call her at 6am to see if she made it through the night, and that she could go to work for a full week because Chloe wouldn't be scared of a possible kidnapping, which she thought was ridiculous, but she could also leave her phone on, because no unknown number would call her.

"Honestly, I never thought I would see this day. I thought you were going to keep me hostage for the rest of my life." Beca said, giving her girlfriend a giant hug. Jesse shook his head, but joined in on the hug, because none of them would see the Eden's again.

--

Sorry it's a little short, i sort of wanted this Eden plot cleared up. And I intended for this to be fluff, but im saving that for next chapter
Thank you for reading!! Vote and comment what you thought!