Dehydration

Beca could never explain her true love for Friends. No matter how much of a bad ass she led people to believe, she loved that show. "You've seen this episode so many times." Chloe said, plopping herself on the couch next to Beca. "But it's so good." She pouted while her fingers ran the length of her belly. Chloe loved it when she did this and smiled whenever it happened. She kissed the top of her belly, something Beca was use to as she did it all the time. "I can't wait for this little stinker to come out." She said, leaning her cheek on the brunette's shoulder. Beca chuckled, focusing on the tv, "Yeah, me too. I'd like to get through one episode without having to pee three times."

--

The one thing Beca hated most was throwing up. Despite a damn good sleep, she woke up at 7am to her stomach churning and everything in it threatening to come up. She got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom as fast as she could, positioning herself over the toilet just as she began to hurl. That is what Chloe woke up to, the noise of her girlfriend violently throwing up in their bathroom, even with the door shut. She opened the door as she was finishing up. Luckily the braid from the day before had stayed together so she didn't have to hold back any hair.

"Are you okay, Bec?" Chloe asked worriedly. Beca nodded her head and lifted her arms, a signal for the redhead to help her up. She carefully stood up, accepting the toothbrush that she was handed. "I think I just ate some bad food, I'll be okay." Chloe still worried as she played close attention to her. She watched her every step from the doorway of the bathroom to sitting on the couch. "I'm fine, Chloe, I swear." The ginger walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water, "You're eight months pregnant and sick, I'm not taking any chances." Beca sighed but knew she was just worried about not only hers, but the baby's health. Because if the mommy is sick, it's not good for the baby either; at least that's what the baby books say.

--

Chloe had a right to be worried, because before Beca knew it, she got sick two more times and her stomach started to hurt. They were in the bathroom while she was recovering from a recent gut wrench, feeling another pain go through her stomach. "We should probably go to the hospital, Beca." Chloe suggested while wetting a toothbrush. The very pale and sweaty woman on the floor shook her head, wanting to stay home. "I just need to drink more water."

Growing up, Beca rarely got sick. She remembered having the flu one time and a couple of colds, but she was barely sick. She never got perfect attendance because she liked skipping too much, but if she cared about anything it was her health.

"What about the contractions?" Chloe asked, arms crossed over her chest. "They'll probably go away. They're not bad or close together." Beca said. Don't get her wrong, she was worried too, she just hid it really well. "Fine, but if you throw up one more time, I'm taking you to the doctor."

It was like perfectly timed. Ten minutes after Chloe's last statement, Beca was in the bathroom throwing up in the sink. This time is was Beca begging to go to the doctor. To her, this was worse than morning sickness. Getting four times with contractions on top of that is not how she wanted to spend her day. "Do you want me call Jesse?" Chloe asked when they got in the car. Beca, who would say she felt like she got hit by a truck then bus, nodded her head for permission. Since the car didn't have Bluetooth, she put the phone on speaker and Beca stayed quiet. "Hey Chloe, what's up?" Jesse's voice rang through the quiet car. "I just wanted to let you know that Beca hasn't been feeling too well so im taking her to the doctor." Chloe looked at Beca, who was still pale and looked uncomfortable, but wasn't as sweaty due to the AC that was on. "Do you want me to meet you there?" Beca shook her head at Chloe, who responded "No, the baby is okay, I just wanted Beca to get checked out." There was some defeat in his voice, but definitely urgency when he said "Okay, but call me as soon as you get out of there." Chloe agreed and hung up the phone as they pulled into the parking lot. They compromised by going to her OBG/YN first, then continuing to the hospital if needed.