Fight Me, Blondie

"Amy, you can't jump in the pool with your clothes on!" Aubrey yelled to the woman who was standing on the diving board. The former Bellas and Emily decided they would get together at her house to catch up on each other's lives. Aubrey's house was the only house that had a decent, in ground pool, so it was unanimously decided to meet there.

"Fight me, blondie!" Amy yelled, doing a canon ball into the water, creating a large wave that drenched Cynthia-Rose and Lily who were already in the pool. Aubrey sighed, handing Beca a lemonade, the only drink besides water that wasn't alcoholic. "So how is Chloe?" The blonde asked, referring to the short hospital stint 2 weeks ago. "She's good. Takes a lot more vitamins." Both women chuckled just as the redhead made her appearance.

She walked through the glass doors of the house onto the deck, wearing a black string bikini that made both women, especially Beca's, mouths drop to the ground. "I couldn't find mine, so I stole Beca's. Is that okay, babe?" Beca nodded her head, stuttering "Uh, yeah, sure, that's fine." With the way she looked, she would never say no to letting her wear it.

When she walked to the pool, Aubrey tried talking to Beca, but it wasn't worth it. The bikini showed off all of her killer curves, and she definitely had an ass that wouldn't quit. Chloe knew this was killing her. That's why she swayed her hips just enough for Beca to go a little bit insane.

"Damn Beca, if you weren't with Chloe, I would so snatch her up tonight." Amy said, snapping the brunette out of her trance. "You're married to Bumper." Chloe said before Beca could form any type of sentence. "That doesn't mean anything." The Australian said, dumping a bucket water on Lily, which of course didn't phase her.

--

"It's fucking freezing in this pool." Emily said from her spot on the second step, visible goosebumps forming all over her body. "You're the idiots who wanted to swim." Aubrey said with a straight face, grabbing a beer out of a cooler and popping the top, chugging half of it instantly. Beca, who had never seen her go near a beer, was amazed. "Geez Bree, you go hard fast." The brunette laughed. "Just wait until the whiskey comes out." The blonde sighed.

"Hey Bec, could you get me a beer." Chloe yelled from in the middle of the pool. There was also three "Me too!" before she could grab one. Instead of showing off her awful throwing skills and breaking all of the bottles, she handed the wet redhead all of them then put her feet in the water. "You should get in." Her girlfriend said, setting her chin on her knees. "I don't think so. I'll save all swimming to you." Chloe smirked, said "Suit yourself", then swam away, splashing her with quite a bit of water.

Changing her mind as soon as the cold water hit her skin, she slid into the pool and slowly made her way to the already tipsy redhead yelling "You're gonna get it, Beale." Emily had stolen the filled bucket and quietly snuck behind Beca, dumping the contents on her, soaking her instantly. "Shit, that is freezing." She said, chattering her teeth while all the Bellas laughed, even Aubrey, who was pretty upset that she had gotten in with her clothes on. Chloe kissed her cold cheek and wrapped an arm around her, "Swim around and you'll warm up." Rubbing her arms to stay warm, she waded over to the group in the corner of the pool.

The Bellas didn't stay dry for long. Emily had managed to soak everyone, even Flo, who was sunbathing a good twenty feet away. What really got them wet is when Aubrey decided to bring out her cousin's squirt guns, bringing out an inner child in everyone.

--

"I think...I need more of these." Amy said, holding up a finished shot glass that once held a red jello shot. The original plan was to leave after the water gun fight, but then Cynthia-Rose found the fire pit, demanding to have a bonfire and making Legacy get the essentials for s'mores. Beca and a drunk Aubrey volunteered to get more jello shots and even make some jager bombs.

"Bree, can I ask you something?" The blonde nodded her head while opening a can of red bull. "Are you and Jesse fucking?" Beca smirked while Aubrey almost blew the energy drink out of her nose. "What? No. Why?" The brunette chuckled as she quickly mixed together 3 shot glasses full of jäger and red bull. "I don't care if you are, it would be nice if he found someone to put up with him. I just want to know." Aubrey drunkly laughed "Yeah, we are." Beca had finally got the answer out of her, even if it took alcohol to do it. They walked back outside and as soon as she saw the shots, Amy ripped them out of her hands. She even smacked Flo when she attempted to grab one.

"Why don't we do this way more often?" Emily said, eating a marshmallow straight off the stick. "Well we all have jobs and lives, Legacy." Aubrey said. Emily, who just turned 22 and doesn't graduate for a few months, has only gotten a few jobs at small on-campus restaurants and doesn't understand how the other girl's lives work. "Plus Beca is having a baby, and no one wants a screaming baby during a water gun fight." Beca shrugged, "We can send him off to Jesse, he'll be fine." The girls laughed, most of them taking a sip of their drinks, or 2 shots in Amy's case. "But we're never gonna stop having get-togethers. Got it." Chloe said, making Emily smile, shoving another marshmallow in her mouth. Things would change, but not everything.

--

So this is a short filler chapter. I feel like i haven't updated enough (stupid school), so here ya go.
ALSO, i have a few announcements
1) i dont know how many more chapters are left, probably only a handful. There may or may not be a sequel.
2) if you could send prompts that would be great. For this story, and maybe future stories/oneshots
3) im also working on a new story that involves Beca as a detective (its still bechloe) so be looking for that soon too.
Thanks for reading! Have a good day!!