Chapter 11

Ashton

Luke and I had decided to go ahead with the movie night, ordering pizza and cooking popcorn. We were part way through watching The first Iron Man movie and Luke has fallen asleep on my shoulder. His warm breath on my arm, sending tingles through my body. I wrapped my arm around him, picking up the blanket off the ground and draping it over us. It was still only May and I could tell Winter was going to be cold. Every now and again Luke would scrunch his nose up or move closer to my side. Did he know how adorable he was? The fact I've pretty much just met him and I think I'm already starting to fall for him scared me but excited me at the same time. It saddened me a little to think that as of the next day, he'd be back in his own apartment and that could possibly mean back to being strangers.

"Can I ask you something?" Luke asked groggily.

"Of course you can," I replied before realising he was talking in his sleep.

"The thing is, and you can't tell Ashton. Calum, you have to promise not to tell Ashton."

I was intrigued so of course, "I won't tell Ashton."

"I-I think I, well I think I kind of like him."

"Like him how?" I was getting hopeful.

"Well I barely know him but I don't know he's just so, so I can't describe it. He's cute with his giggle and dimples and those glasses, Cal those glasses do things to me. The thing is, he's cute but at the same time he's hot. I mean the hair and the voice he uses when he explains things and tells a story. How he moves his hands around. I mean I should be focusing on what he's saying but I just can't. I try my hardest to not stare at his lips but every time I look at them I just want to kiss him. Then there's his eyes."

"His eyes?"

"Yeah they're the most beautiful hazel eyes and I don't know how to explain them. They're just his eyes. Oh god and I've only known him for a day. What do you think Calum? Did you feel like this with Michael?"

"I still feel that way about Michael," that was weird to say. How did Luke think I was Calum anyway? "You know what? I think Ashton feels the same way about you," I answered honestly. I hoped it wasn't just his sleep saying all of this. I really hoped he meant it all. A smile crossed his lips.

"So you think Ashton likes me back?"

"I know Ashton does."

[Thank you guys so much for 1k reads! It means so much to me and I hope you're enjoying this story.]