Chapter 25

Third Person P.O.V

"You fucking asshole!" Luke yelled, surprising himself as well as the other two in the room. Michael and Calum came in confused as to what was going on. Luke wasn't paying attention to anyone as he kept his eyes locked on Ashton's. 

"You told me you were fucking gay! I'm pretty sure that means dicks not clits! Ashton, you said you loved me! Now you turn up after two weeks with a fucking girlfriend?" Luke went quiet on the last sentence, as if his voice box shattered. 

"Luke just calm down. Ashton...I think you should leave," Calum said as he wrapped his arms around a hysterical Luke.

Ashton nodded but couldn't move as he watched the blonde boy in front of him in tears as Calum and Michael hugged him and calmed him down. He finally trudged out of the room with Mia following. 

"Care to explain?" She stated as they left the apartment.

"What is there to explain?" Ashton tried to avoid her question. 

"Are you serious right now?" She asked, "Look babe I don't know what is going on here and who loves who or just- whatever the actual fuck just happened. I think you owe several people an explanation."  

----

"I hate him. I hate him so fucking much," Luke cried into Calum's shoulder while Michael rubbed circles on Luke's back. 

"You established that."

"He said he loved me." 

"Aw Luke."

"Don't fucking aw Luke me," Luke spat, pulling away.

[I know this chapter sucks but it's more of a filler. The next chapter will be longer and hopefully better.]