BANGLORE

Shanaya's pov:

Today is the last day im spending with my family. Tomorrow i will be going to my dream city banglore im sad that im leaving but im happy that i will be going to college. I was packing when dad came in my room and asked "shanu are to going to stay in hostel or apartment" i thought for a second if mom dad n aakshu come there in hostel it will be difficult if apartment means it's okay for all of us i turned towards dad and said " im going to stay in apartment dad" dad nodded and went out. With in an hour i finished packing and decided to take a nap.

Aakansha's pov:

Tomorrow di will be going to banglore and i dont want di to go far away from us its not like im nt happy that di got admission in her dream college. Anyways today is the last day i have to spend with di, with that thought i went to di's room and saw that bags are all packed and di is sleeping peacefully i went and sat near di and thought without di how im i going to stay di was there with me in every step of my life and tears were falling down my face i felt a hand wipping my tears and saw di is fully awake and wipping it. I hugged her and cried a lot di asked "aakshu what happened y are you crying like this "in a concerned voice. I realsed from the hug and wiped my tears and said "di tomorrow you will be going to banglore im going to miss you di very much you were in my life in very moment in good and bad times now your going how im i going to handle everything di"i said di caressed my hair and said "aakshu im also going to miss you all but in life there are situations were you have to leave everything and go , chase and achieve your dreams so you have to be strong and im going to banglore which is not that far from hyderabad so i will be coming and visitng you people okay now dont cry you know i cant see tears in your eyes"di said. I hugged her again. "Aakshu plz dont cry again and also you are acting as if im going to get married and going to my in laws house" with that i started laughing and di tickled me aftr which seems like 2o mins we stopped laughing and hugged each other "aakshu promise me that you will take care of mom and dad and yourself too" put her hand forward i put my hand and promised her. We talked started making jokes.

Shanaya's pov:

We were making jokes and laughing and mom called us for dinner we went and saw that all are my favourites ( beetroot curry,coconut chutney, pulav, cucumber raitha,) were the specials. With that me and aakshu attacked and mom and dad were laughing saying we are grownups we ignored and continued eating and at last we finished. Then dad ,aakshu were talking with me and mom bought my favourite chocolate icecream and after a delightful dinner we retired for our rooms. I showered and puton my night clothes and came from bathroom to see aakshu in my room i raised my eyebrow she said "di i want to sleep with you tonight" i smiled and switched off the lights and side lamps and aakshu hugged me and dirfted off to sleep i dirfted with the thought of going to BANGLORE.
****************************
Sorry and thank you guyss
Sorry for late update and thank you for 107 reads it is beyond my expectations
A very big thank you to all those who are reading it
Please comment and vote