STRESSED AND UNEXPECTED HAPPENINGS

Sachin's pov:

"Hey suhaas what happened yesterday that you and shanaya were tensed"i asked "sachin i wanted to tell something" he said i just nodded told him to continue he started telling about the letter shanu received and about adhirath's obssession towards aakshu "i know we will be able to save her but how convince sweety that nothing will happen to aakshu" he said ran his fingers through his hairs nervously "suhaas you have to understand its aakshu who is in danger and we all know that shanu loves aakshu so much she treats her like her baby so when cant even bear a scratch on aakshu now its about her life ofcourse she will be tensed"i said by patting his back "ya i agree dont tell this to anyone as neha would have known by now" he said "but bhai i heard everything" we both turned towards the source of the voice it was nirvya standing there woth tears brimming in her eyes "nirvu please dont tell this to aakshu"suhaas said walking towards her "bhai i wont loose aakshi na due to that idiot" nirvu said hugging him "babydoll we all are there right to save aakshu just we have to make sure that she is save" i said they both nodded. "Suhaas due you know whose that adhirath's sister " i asked "that is the mystery sachin we dont know who is his sister who trapped aakshu into her friendship"suhaas said "but bhai we can ask purvi because she studied with aakshi since kindergarden" nirvu said smiling "ya she is right " we all turned towards the source of the voice it was nikhil he came smiling towards us "but nikhil didnt you try to track his sister "suhaas asked "we tried so much jiju me and di were trying so much but that asshole succeed in keeping his sister's identity secret" nikhil said clenching his fists "wait i will call purvi" nirvu said and dialed her number.

"Hey nirvi how are you? How was the party? Di was shocked or not?" she asked "purvi please breath everything went well i want to ask you something" nirvu said directly coming to the point "ya nirvi ask"she said "purvi in junior college who were aakshi's friends other than you"nirvu asked "me, samiksha, sonia,vishal, anthara these were the people with whom aakshu was friends but why are you asking me suddenly all this "she said "i will tell you everything later but are you sure only these many were people aakshi's friend" nirvu asked once again "yeah nirvi im sure" before could complete nirvi interupted "wait purvi priya was also there in your gang right"she asked "arey yeah i forgot about that chudail she took admission in middle of the year she wanted to be aakshu's friend but aakshu always neglected her"purvi said "purvi did she call you all people to club for her birthday party"nirvu asked "yeah nirvi she called all of us especially aakshu i couldnt go because i was sick, aakshu didnt wanted to go and di also didnt allow her"she said "thank you purvi i will tell you everything after wards bye" nirvu said and hanged up and looked towards us grinning "so guyss adhirath's sister is priya"she said "how did you guess its priya baby doll" i asked "sachin bhai when purvi told everyone's name and forgot priya's name i got doubt then when she told she wanted to do friendship with aakshi i got little doubt but when she told club for birthday party i got confirmed because when aakshi told that she started hating priya, when priya called her to her birthday party that too in club which irked aakshi from that day she hates priya so from all this we can easily findout that priya is his sister"nirvu said "wow nirvi" suhaas said patting her back.

We were talking about how and all for keeping aakshu safe we heard sounds coming from down we hurriedly went towards the sounds only to see neha and aakshu banging shanu's door "aakshu what happen why are you banging sweety's room door "suhaas asked "jiju di went inside the room nearly one hour back and now me and neha di came for calling her for lunch but she is not opening the door" aakshu said crying, me and suhaas ran towards the door started calling her"sweety open the door" suhaas said and started banging the door now started pushing the door atlast we opened the door but scene before us was horrible.

Suhaas's pov:

Scene i saw was horrible sweety was lying on the floor unconsious i immediately ran towards her "sweety opened your eyes"i said by slapping my hands on her cheeks but that was no use i immediately carried her towards her bed and made her lay down "i will call the doctor" sachin said and started dialling the number my heart clenched seeing her like this pale and unconsious aakshu was crying holding sweety's hand. After fifteen minutes doctor arrived started checking her "doctor what happened to sweety? Why did she faint" i asked the him "yes, she is fine, she fainted due to stress and keep her away from stress i have prescribed medicines which she should take time to time" he said and gave the prescription "she will gain consious in half an hour"he said while leaving mean while sachin went to get medicines.

All of us were indulged in our thinking i just want to kill that asshole i know because of him only my sweety fainted all our thinking was broken by hearing sweety groan in a fraction of second we all were near her "what happened"she asked rubbing her forehead "you fainted di i was very scared i thought i will loose you too like i lost ani" aakshu said crying by hugging her sweety hugged her back and said "im fine aakshu now dont cry go and make for me your special ilachi tea shoo go" aakshu laughed and went to make tea karthik followed her as soon as they left nikhil closed the door "di what happened why you are taking stress about that idiot then we are all here to keep aakshu safe" nikhil said "nikhil i know we are all there keep aakshu safe but we cannot trust him right so due to that i fainted" sweety said we all nodded understanding her pain "but you have to be brave shany otherwise aaksh will get doubt that you are stressed about her" neha said sweety slowly nodded "di here is your elachi tea" aakshu said and gave sweety the cup "di me and niru are going to shopping with karthik" she said we all were thinking sweety wont allow but it was a shock now "okay aakshu go but be careful and be with these both only"sweety said smilingly aakshu egarly nodded and went out dragging nirvu and karthik we all started laughing at her craziness after sometime all left the room sweety could take rest as i was about to leave sweety took hold of my hand and said "baby dont go i will be alone" she said pouting i shook my head and sat beside and hugged her.

We were completely silent enjoying each others presence "you know priya is adhirath's sister" i said breaking the silence i thought she will be shocked she just rolled her eyes and said "i know that long back i went in aakshu's place to club that day right at that time i warned her not to come her aakshu but maybe my warning was not effective that her brother came back again" i just nodded after sometime we both dirfted to sleep in each others embrace.

Nirvya's pov:

I will kill that adhirath idiot if he causes any harm to aakshi or anyone. I came out after freshing up saw aakshi karthik and nikhilesh laughing at something i will frankly tell nikhilesh is so hansome i really like him very much but will he like me the way im i just erased all those thoughts and went towards them in short time we reached the mall.

"Aakshi how much time yaar enough of dresses come out now"i said knocking "ya niru coming take all the dresses near the counter i will get this dress there"she said i just shook my head and went towards counter and the owner started making the bill at that bhsi and nikhilesh entered the showroom "how much more time nirvi" bhai asked "bhai im not doing late its your girlfriend who is doing late" i said "i will go call and come you pay the bill" i added and went near the trail room to get aakshi "aakshi come fast" i said knocking but there was no reply i was again knocking the trail room door it was open i went inside and saw it was empty and started searching for aakshi everywhere but there was no sign of her now i started to get tensed and went near bhai and nikhil "bhai aakshi is not to seen" i said frantically "how nirvi you searched for her everywhere" bhai asked "yes bhai i searched for her everywhere but there is no sign of her"i said sobbing "ahh this that idiot adhirath's doings he saw choti alone and kidnapped her now what will we tell di" nikhil said furstrationly "bhai we can check through cc cameras right" i said "ya nirvi it is great idea but now we have go home talk to bhai and bhabi then only we can go further" bhai said we both nodded and went home.

After reaching home we saw everyone were there in living room "nirvu where is aakshu"bhabi asked smilingly i just started crying and said how aakshi went missing "soory bhabi i couldn't keep her safe" i said but there was no movement from bhabi she sat numb on the couch "he took away aakshu from me "she said repeatedly "sweety nothing will happen to her i promise to get her near you safely" suhaas bhai said cupping her face "yes suhaas he cant to do anything to my aakshu i will not let him succed in his plan"bhabi said with determination. Everything was nice and atlast this unexpected happened i pray to god that aakshi should be safe.

****************************
Hey guyssss i know im late but due to my sudden exams i couldnt update.

How is the chapter guyss???

Please vote and comment