SEARCHING AND SAVING

Aakansha's pov:

'Owww!! My head is aching like hell'
I slowly opened my eyes to see im in room my hands tied to chair where hell im i. I remember coming out of the trail room then everything went blank omg im kidnapped why hell did they kidnap me di must be worrying about me and the main thing i didnt understand is who kidnapped me it might be that idiotic fellow who is obssessed with me ahh whats his name umm yeah adhirath i suddenly remembered that i keep my phone always near my bosom i slowly removed my voice lock and murmured "di" the call got connected to di "hello aakshu where are you? How are you? Is that adhirath troubling you?" Di started asking questions sobbing "di im fine till now that stupid didnt come i will keep my phone on line only please take me out of here di"i said "dont worry aakshu you trust your di na i will you out from wherever you are"di said with determination i was about to reply but heard sound of foot steps coming towards the room "di i think he is coming please be on line" i said "okay aakshu you keep him engage in talking with you"di said "oh my baby finally we are able to meet each other i really love you a lot by the way im adhirath your soon to be husband"he said smirking "are you out of your mind you are not my soon to be husband my husband my heart my soul is only karthik you are just obssessed with me"i said glaring at him

"No my dear you are going to marry me not that karthik we both are meant to be we are going to get married in two hours" he said smiling "its better to die than going to be married to you "i said "if you wont agree in marrying me im going to kill your sister already im taking revenge on her by giving her stress so dont you dare disobey me"he said and left "aakshu dont worry i will save you before he destroys your life i promise"di said "and also suhaas friends abhijeet and jai (guyss abhijeet and jai are from the story love brought by fate )are tracking your phone call so dont panic" di said "okay di "i said and sighed.

Suhaas's pov:

As soon as we got to know about aakshu kidnap we all hurried to police station as soon as we entered i was greeted by my childhood friend jai "suhaas how are you man" jai asked "im fine jai thank god i met you here"i said "why what happened dude"he asked i filled him with all the details that happened from sweety's birthday till today he just listened carefully "dude we will find her dont worry and even abhi is here come we will go near him"jai said by taking us to abhijeet's cabin abhijeet is also my childhood friend after long time we are all meeting again "abhi suhaas is here to meet you and he needs pur help"jai said by entering the cabin and filled him with all the details "hey suhaas dont worry we will find her"abhi said assuringly just when i was about to say something sweety's phone rang "suhaas its aakshu's call"she said lifted the call we all heard there coversation but after listening to that assholes words my blood started boiling and even  karthik couldnt control his anger "how dare he wants to marry my aakshu without her willing i will kill him with my bare hands"he said "karthik just control because one wrong move aakansha's life will be in risk "jai said consoling him he just nodded.

After half an hour we tracked the location it was just 5 kilometers away from jai nagar he captivated aakshu in a farm house we all started driving there as soon as possible we were hearing to all the conversation that was going on and even threatening that adhirath was giving to aakshu to marry him.

In less than 15 minutes we reached there we all started going carefully without making any noise by the backdoor all the girls reached to aakshu's bedroom we are went towards the front and kick opened the door as we opened there stood that bastard with confused face or i may say with astonished face then from back sweety neha and nirvu entered with aakshu by there side sweety marched towards adhirath and slapped him "how dare you kidnap my sister what you thought by all your threats i would be scared and stressed it was all just a act to make you believe how can you forget that i will always be infront of my sister as her sheild if you have to touch her you have to gp through me"sweety said holding his collar and slapped him then i,sachin,karthik and nikhil went towards him amd started kicking amd beating him badly "this is for threatening my shanaya"i said and gave him a blow "this is for causing trouble for my sisters"sachin said and kicked him "this is for kidnaping my aakshu and forcing her to marry you"karthik said and kicked him "this is for troubling all of us" nikhil said.

"Guyss stop it we will deal him in our way"jai said and started taking adhirath we all nodded "thank you abhi without you and jai we would have saved aakshu today from that asshole"i said "oh stop it suhaas we are friends yaar and it our duty"he said we bro hugged each other. "If cannot have aakansha then noone can have her"adhirath said holding the gun which took while jai was taking him without his knowledge with that he shot the bullet it was in a hurry that he couldnt able to see who was shot but we heard a shout "Aaaaa"

****************************
Hey guyss im sorry of there are any mistakes i updated the chap in half an hour.

And i would like to mention that i took the characters from my friends book love brought by fate written by ichamayuri12  it is wonderful book which showcases about love,friendship,family. You people should surely give it a try.

Guyss this story is coming to end only 3 more chapters. Hope you all liked the chap.

Please vote and comment