NEW START( PART 1)

Neha's pov:

Im very excited finally shanaya is coming tomorrow here to pursue her mba in banglore now we can be together its been nearly 5 years i have seen her. I was happy when she told me she was coming here to pursue and that to in the same college were im studying. Im staying with my family and we are all excited to see her. Once i will call her and ask at what time she will be reaching. "Hello shanu"
"hello nehu" "shanu at what time u will be reaching here" nehu y are askng like that ""to come airport idiot" "you no need to come ok n also mom,dad and aakshu are also coming so dont worry that im alone ok ""wow aunty,uncle and aaksh is alsi coming im very excited to meet them""even they are excited ok chal byee""ok byee " with that we ended the call. I rushed downstairs to tell mom,dad abt aunty ,uncle and aaksh's arrival when i reached downstairs mom n dad were watching tv. Actually i forgot to introduce myself im neha kapoor the only daughter of
Mr.Raj kapoor and Naina kapoor. My dad is CEO of kapoor group of industries and my mom is famous interior designer now she is a house wife as she left her job recently due her health issues. My parents love me to the core as im there only daughter. Anyways came out of my thoughts and rushed towards them and cleared my thought and i had there attention "mom dad do you both know uncle ,aunty n aaksh are also coming with shanu and will leave after she joins the college im very excited to meet them ". Mom smiled and said "im will be finally be meeting anjali and also prathik jiju we were talking in phone but meeting is different thing." Dad asked when they reaching here"" i called shanu asked she was like now they are boarding the flight and it takes maximum 2 hrs to reach here na dad i told her we will come to airport she refused and said that they will meet in the morning" i said sadly "its alright nehu wat shanu told is correct instead we being awake and sleeping in the morning we can meet them and my sweet lovely daughters sleep will also be not disturbed im i correct nehu" dad said smiling i walked towards my dad and hugged him and mom also came so dad hugged her also it turned into a family hug. We all released and started talking and laughing and finally we started watching my favourite movie kabhi khushi kabhi gham and by middle of the movie started to feel sleepy and slept on my dad's shoulder and then my dad put my on his lap. I smiled at my dad's behaviour and drifted off into deep slumber.

Aakansha's pov:

Di is going to banglore and i want to go with di but di wont accept it and only dad can make this possible as today di is leaving at night dad took a leave and so that he could spend some time with her. I walked out of my room and found mom dad n di are watching the tv i want to talk to mom and dad but they r so busy chattng and watching tv with di then i got idea i immediately removed my phone from my pocket and started texting dad.
To dad:
Dad u n mom come to ur room and dont tell di about this i have to talk to you immediately please dad.
I texted and dad saw his phone and frowned at the message and saw me and raised hus eyebrows i pleaded him to come with that i left and went to their room and aftr what seems like 5 mins dad and mom came in with a worried look and i went and closed the door. "What happened aakshu why did you call us here"dad asked me "dad i want to go with di and stay till her college starts please dad" i said with tears in my eyes dad hugged me and consoled me with soothing words "shhh...dont cry aakshu i knw u love shanu soo much but shanu doesnt like we going with her." But u both dont come i will go with di" but dad being dad said "me sending shanu is only a great thing and u going there itz absoultely no. K while u will go with shanu and while coming u have to come alone and im not willing that u coming alone we will also come and stay till she starts going to her college now u are happy""more than happy dad"grained and hugged my dad. "Dad di should not know about this we will surprise her in airport by telling her" dad smiled and called the airlines people to cancel di's ticket and booked four tickets. Mom got up and hugged me and realsed herself and said" parthik we are lucky to have daughter like these two""yeah anjali i agree with u we a precious daughters"with that mom and dad hugged her. "Yeah only aakshu will get hugs and kisses and what me"di pouted. I ran towards di and hugged her di reciprocated the hug, mom and dad caressed our hair and hugged us.
****************************
Hiii guysss sorry for the late update. I was busy with my college work.
Thank soo much for reading my book the reads have gone beyond my expectation.
I promise u all guyss that i will update the next chapter in next two to three days.
Do u guyss want suhaas pov? If u want then please comment and vote.