MUTUAL FEELINGS

Aakansha's Pov :

I just said di that i will try to forget but i just cant forget the past where ani died because of me i turned side wards and saw di was sleeping peacefully but i can see worry lines on her forehead im really fortunate to have di in my life she is like a shield to me always protecting me from all the hindrances in my life and today also she just rushed from banglore just for me thats the reason i love di soo much to the core i would even scarifice my life for her. I was involved in my thoughts so much that i didnt realise someone entering the room till i felt a hand on my shoulder i lifted my head to see who it is, it was non other than aunty i just hugged her she hugged me back started scarcing my head. "Now im releved to see you fine aakshi" aunty said kissing my head "im also releved to see shanaya taking rest otherwise she was tensed till you opened your eyes and worried till you eat the food" she added. I nodded at her statement smiling and looking at di sleeping peacefully i turned and saw aunty was mixing sugar in milk for giving it to me i thought of escaping from it when aunty gave the milk to me "aunty im feeling like im going to vomit so i dont want to drink it" i said aunty was buying it smiled inwardly when aunty was about keep the milk down i felt someone twisting my ear i turned and saw it was di "aunty dont fall into her web she hates milk thats why she is using her tricks of escaping" di said "aaahhh.... di its paining leave my ear please di" i pleaded her.Di left my ear and streched her hand near aunty to pass the milk when aunty handed her di gave it in my hand "di you know i hate milk i dont want milk di please" i said making a disgusting face "aakshu baby milk is healthy for you has your weak now after you become healthy dont drink milk till that time you have to eat and drink as i say" di said making a cute face for which i fall easily. I nodded and drank the whole milk in one gulp and gave it to aunty, di hugged me and kissed my forehead i smiled "di i want to go out im vexed of staying the room please di" i said and pouted "aakshu you know how to please me with your pout okay go out but come fast inside"di said smiling i nodded.

After leaving the room i went towards terrace and saw khadus standing there oops sorry i mean karthik i went and stood far away from him facing the moon the cool brezee made its way towards me as it touched my body i felt refreshed i was soo involved in inhaling the cool air i forgot that kha... i mean karthik was even there he cleared his throat to attract my attention i turned towards his direction "hi aakansha how are you feeling now" he asked i was stunned first time he called me by my name otherwise he used call me nirvya's friend i composed myself " im fine kha... karthik thank you for asking" i said "im sorry for all the agruments and tauntings i gave to you" he said "im sorry too for my behaviour i shudn't have behaved with you all arrogantly" i said "wait a minute what were you about to call me kha.... what?" he asked oh shit he caught it "no... nothing karthik" i said " no aakansha you have to tell me" he demanded "okay but you shouldn't scold me" i said he nodded "i was about to call you khadus im sorry" i said closing my eyes after a minute not hearing any sound from karthik i opened my eyes to see him staring with wide mouth i snapped him out of his stilled position by snappping my hand in front of his eyes "what ? but why khadus" he asked still in dazed "you were acting all arrogant and egostic so i kept your name that as if you didnt keep my name head strong girl" i said and raised my eyebrows "how do you know wait nirvu told you right" he asked i nodded smiling. We stood silent for sometime until i broke the silence "ummm... friends" i said and forwarded my hand "sure friends" he said and shook my hands. "Okay i should leave otherwise di will come searching for me" i said "sure good night" he said "good night" i said.

I turned towards the door side and was going still feeling his hand on my hand i didn't notice water spilled on the floor so i lost my balance due that "aaahhh" was waiting for my body to come contact with floor but that never came instead i felt a hand on my waist and pulling me i opened my eyes to see my saver it was non other that karthik we both kept staring into each others eyes it felt warmth in my heart then it made me understand that im having feelings for karthik.