WEEKEND FUN (PART-2)

Hey guysss i know you ppl are expecting neha and sachin's pov but im srry to say that this chap will be havng only suhaas's pov aka prabhas becauz today is prabhas birthday so im writing it has a gift for him frm all his fans......

Suhaas's pov:

Me and sachin were waiting for the girls to come after fifteen minutes finally they came shanaya was wearing white t shirt and jeans she was looking so sexy i was just staring at her after sometime i composed myself and turned towards sachin who was doing the same by seeing neha who came by wearing gray t shirt and jeans they were staring at each other me and shanaya looked at each other she just winked at me i understood her indication we both cleared are throats at a time sachin and neha broke their terence i and shanaya smriked at them neha blushed and turned her head sachin just scratched his head and looked through his phone. Shanaya and neha sat opposite to us on couch "so what were you both doing before we both came" i asked them "we were watching kkkg and slept of in the middle of the movie and woke up when you came by the way you told you both wont come" shanaya asked "we completed our work and thought to surprise you people but we were surprised by seeing you boths attaire" sachin said "its our girls day out dress code so we wore if we knew you would come we would have dressed in dress which we are wearing now what say shany" neha said shanaya just smiled and nodded.

We were talking suddenly neha's phone rang she excused and went to attend her call we three were talking and making fun "shany cany papa wants to talk to you you coming or i should come there" neha shouted from where i dont know " ya nehu bear come here only give me the phone i want to talk to papa its been long" shanaya answered neha came and gave the phone shanaya was talking so sweetly it was like she was talking to her dad not neha's dad "shany cany so im staying tonight right "neha asked her after she kept the call "ofcourse nehu bear papa would never say no you or me by the way you papa that suhaas and sachin are there with us na so cool papa wont mind" shanaya said "ya i told dad that these two are here im relaxed" neha said they both were talking as  if we were not there.

"We are also here"sachin reminded them "shany cany nehu bear what are all this " i asked frowning "oh that nehu bear is neha's nick name which i kept for her when i was small something like five years i kept her name nehu bear because she gave a teddy bear on my birthday so i kept her name like that" shanaya explained and smiled at neha "then shany cany" sachin asked "when i gave her that teddy bear she gave me my favorite candy so i kept her nick name has shany cany " neha explained and they both hugged each other. Me and sachin smiled at there bonding.

After some talking "you both had lunch" shanaya asked me and sachin we shook no "okay im going to prepare the lunch nehu order our favourite ice cream from robins shop and ask for home delivery" shanaya said to neha who nodded and fished out her phone to call was searching for the number "shanaya we can order right from out why to cook lunch" sachin suggested. "Sachin you and suhaas came first time to my house so im preparing and no need to worry i cook nice thats what neha and my sister aakansha say for any other clarification ask them"shanaya said winked at sachin and went towards kitchen. "Sachin and suhaas dont worry shany cooks mouth watering dishes especially panner mutter masala, kaju masala ,briyani and my favourite of all her desserts is basundhi no one can make so delicious than not even mamma i mean shany's mom im habituated calling her parents papa and mamma even she calls the same to my parents" neha said smiling so my angel can cook delicious i will eat today pakka "shany what are you making special today "neha asked her as she came out if kitchen with cooldrinks "all your favourites nehu, did you call robin for ice creams and you sachin and suhaas also right which flavour they want" shanaya asked "aww i forgot only sorry what flavours you want guyss"neha asked shanaya shook her smilingly and went towards kitchen.

After calling robins "oh shit today home delivery is not possible it seems now we should only get the ice creams and im very lazy to drive"neha said whinning "i will come we will go to robins and get the ice creams" sachin offered neha quickly nodded. "Suhaas you tell shany that im going the ice creams that to after her cooking while cooking dont disturb she will get angry" neha said and left with sachin i sat in living room for some time i got bored and decided to help my angel.

I went to kitchen and saw shanaya was cooking with concentration and was humming something i saw what she was cooking she was putting panner and mutter in masala which will take atleast twenty minutes to cook i was calculating because i dont want to get scolding i went towards her stood back of her "you want any help" i asked she got scared and dropped the spoon which was in her hands and put her hand on her heart "omg suhaas you just scared the hell out of me" she said " sorry shanaya i just wanted to help you and by the way neha went to get the icecreams from robins and sachin went with her" i said "ohh its okay you are there na for me to give company"she said i was shocked but nodded. We both didnt notice how close we both were not even air will go between us we both stared each other and leaned close to kiss by closing our eyes as we were abt to kiss our moment was intervended when her phone started to ringing and we both realised and just looked away i moved back allowing her to attended the call as i was about to turned suddenly i felt her lips on my cheeks i thought it was a dream but it was reality when i saw her blushing and moving away to attend the call i took it a chance kissed her cheek she got startled and turned my side i just smiled and as usual she blushed turning into redder shade of tomato. "Hello di how are you" aakansha asked her "im fine aakshu yesterday only i talked to you na in that time what will happen to me" shanaya answered she kept her phone on speaker so that it will be easy for her to talk and cook also "hello di how are you" that was nirvi's voice i could tell "hello nirvi how are you dear im fine after long time talking to you" shanaya said smilingly and looked at me and smiled it felt nice by the way shanaya and nirvi bonded "di i was busy with college works and i was doing mine and aakshi's project so couldnt get time to call you" nirvi said "aakshu how can do like that you gave your project to nirvi to do i know you dont like doing projects but you have try na aakshi if i used be there i would have done it for you what would aunty and uncle would have thought about you when they got to know that nirvi is doing your project to if u want any project next time i will do it and mail it you you have just take print out "shanaya said by checking the curry i was impressed but i was shocked that she was pampering aakansha but the way she explained to aakansha to not to trouble nirvi "okay di i wont trouble niru but di aunty and uncle didnt mind it but her khadoos brother started shouting at me if niru was not there beside me i would killed him with bare hands" aakansha said shanaya looked at me asking if i scolded her i shook no "which brother of nirvi aakshu she has two brothers " shanaya asked her "di ofcourse her K for khadoos and K for karthik ,her elder brother is so sweet di i talked to him and you know di he even helped nirvi in doing our boths project and when i told him sorry for trobling niru and him he me that im like his sister like you think niru as your sister"aakansha said shanaya had tears in her eyes and mouthed thank you.

To be continued.....
****************************
Hii guyss i hope you all will like this chap....

Please vote and comment