FRIENDSHIP

Shanaya's pov:

"Suhaas" i going crazy by just remembering him introducing himself the way he introduced was awesome shanaya n suhaas what nice rhyming im loving it. What the heck are you thinking shanaya just by introducing eachother we cannot be a couple and im so stupid that im thinking like that how can ughhh suhaas your disturbing me like a hell. Shanaya just relax i chanted to myself i will talk to aakshu i thought and called her but her phone was coming busy i tried continuously for 10 times it was busy and this is the first time that her phone is coming busy did she get any boyfriend, or did she get any best friend i thought and after sometime i called mom "hello mom, how are you?" I asked as soon as she lifted the call "hello shanu, im fine beta and you" mom asked "im too fine mom,aakshu's phone is coming busy i was trying past 10 mins" i asked mom "shanu aakshu got a new best friend so she is busy from evening talking to her and frankly saying i never saw aakshu this much happy she used to be happy but only around us and college she used to give her usual fake smile but today she is giving the true smile shanu im glad she got a nice friend" mom said "im happy for her mom now she wont be isolated and mainly now she can enjoy her mom, how is dad mom"i said. We talked for some time and then i hanged up.

After having dinner i opened my laptop started surfing net for sometime then i thought that i didnt opened my facebook account and saw there are so many messages and many notifications i ignored all of that and searched for only one name which im reapting it from evening 'suhaas dev rao' i entered and his name was first clicked on that and his profile opened and i saw that his timeline picture was him and his family members then i saw his profile picture he was wearing blue t-shirt and dark blue jeans i clicked on that picture and saw it clearly he was looking hansome hulk i soon downloaded that picture and continued to see his profile but one thing caught my eye and that was his pic with a girl and the above lines were so overwhelming the lines were
'Nirvu my angel i love you so much im so fortunate to have you has my little sister after you coming in my life i felt complete with you my side you are my princess i love you nirvi' when i read these lines i really got tears from my eyes he really loves his sister soo much like i love aakshu. I immediately liked thay picture.

After go throughing his whole profile now i was debating whether to send him the friend request or not i was moving the mouse near the option and again taking it away i continued doing like that continuously for 10 minutes then suddenly my phone started ringing startling me and in that moment the mouse clicked on the friend request i let that be and saw who was calling me it was none otherthan aakshu i lifted the call and was about to say hello "hello di im very happy today" aakshu said "hello aakshu i knw that u are happy by your voice and who is your new best friend?" i asked "di how did you know about my bestie wait mom must have said to you im i right di" she asked "yes aakshu you are right now tell me who is she" i asked "di her name is nirvya but i call her niru " she said and after that she didnt stop at all she was continuously talking i was just listening but was happy that my sister finally got a nice friend. I suddenly saw that i got a notification and it showed that suhaas accepted my friend request i was happy was an understatement i was jumping with joy i told aakshu i will talk to her and hanged up the phone and then we started chatting first we chatted normally i mean in the first chat only we cant become bestfriends right but i can say that friendship has started.

Suhaas's pov:

After returning from college i took a nap i was searching in my college corridor for someone and walking towards our college garden and then i find a girl her back is facing towards me i go behind her and hug her from behind she just removes my hand goes forward 'baby im sorry i was busy with cultural activities please forgive me' im calling a girl baby i just wanna see that girl's face ' you always say that only suhaas go im not gonna talk you' that girl said and turned to face me and that girl was none other than shanaya 'shanu please na forgive me and smile na in angry you look sexy i just wanna kiss you ' i said and winked shanaya blushed i just called her shanu her nick name ' suha you just make me blush with your talks and that dangerous wink' she said and pouted i just went towards her and hugged her she hugged me back 'so my baby is not angry on me now' i asked her she just acted as if she was thinking tapping her leg and said ' nope suha baby ' i cupped her face and leaned towards and was about to
My phone rang and i just jolted from my sleep and saw the surroundings i was in my bedroom i just blushed at my dream. My phone rang again i saw it was mom i lifted it " hello mom , how are you mom" i asked "hello chintu im fine beta why didnt you lift the call" mom asked "mom please dont call me chintu i was sleeping mom and how is nirvi" i asked "hello bhai im very happy today i got a new best friend today after a long time bhai im actually happy" nirvi said " i can hear that from your voice nirvu im happy for you and by the way what is your friends name " i asked " her name is aakansha i call her aakshi bhai" she said
Nirvi continued talking about her whole time in college i was listening to her.

After talking to nirvi and mom i had my dinner and opened my laptop started to do my presentation. After nearly one hour i finally finished it i mailed it to sachin and opened my facebook i saw so many notifications and messages from my friends and i saw there is a friend request from someone i clicked on that saw shanaya has sent the friend request i clicked on her profile and saw that her timeline picture was her family picture and her profile picture she and some other girl both were hugging each other i went downwards and saw her pictures all her pictures were so nice and she was looking so beautiful and in particular picture she wore a white dress she was looking like an angel in that i stared at that picture a long time and downloaded that picture and i set it as my laptop wallpaper so i can see my angel everytime. After seeing her profile i got to know that she loves her sister so much and i finally accepted the request, the moment i accepted it a messaged popped up and it was from shanaya we chatted normally and i can surely say that friendship has surely started between us and im loving it.

Third person's pov:

Next morning both shanaya and suhaas reached college at a time as they turned they saw each other and smiled at each other.

They silently walking with a certain distance none of them were intiating the talk shanaya thought of breaking the silence "thank you for accepting my friend request" she said "your welcome im glad that i got a chance to do friendship with you" he said "i got to know that you love your sister so much i really liked the post in which you wrote about your sister" she said "thank you i really love my sister the way she teases and all i really miss her and even you love your sister" he said " yeah i really love my sister by the way what is your sister studying" she asked "my sister is doing her degree 1st year in samskruthi degree college ( i made up the name i didnt get any name) and even my brother is studying there where do your sister study" he asked." My sister is also studying in same college in first year ohh you have a brother too that's nice" she said "my sister's name is nirvya dev and my brothers name is karthik dev and what's your sister's name" he asked "my sisters name is aakansha rao, only your name has rao" she said "yeah it rhymed with my name so i kept it" he said.

For sometime they both were silent actually they were thinking about some thing "omg my sister and your sister are best friends" they said it together and stared at each other for sometime and then started laughing after sometime they composed themselves. "Really i didnt expect this at all im very happy that they are best friends and my sister is truly happy" shanaya said " yeah im also truly happy that our sisters are best friends after long time nirvi is really happy with aakansha" suhaas said. "So if our sisters are best friends i think we can also be best friends right so friends" shanaya said and forwarded her hand "ofcourse we can be friends"suhaas said and shook the hand and they both smiled at each other.

****************************
Friendship is the starting point for any relation so we should see if the love blossoms or not.

Sorry for the late update guyss i was not feeling well so i couldnt update it.

I hope you people like it. Next chap will be of neha, sachin's and if possible even aakansha's and karthik's also.
Please comment and vote.