EPILOGUE

2 years later:

Suhaas's pov:

"Uff sweety what are doing? Walk slowly please you are scaring me running here and there"i said sighning yeah my sweety is pregnant that too eight months pregnant we are expecting twins and this girl is moving here and there looking at arrangements "suhaas i know but its aakshu and nikhil's marriage today how can i just sit " she said pouting " i know but tomorrow morning you can see the arrangements right now come on we will sleep"i said "ya shanu suhaas is right you should take rest" mom also backed me she sighned and nodded i slowly helped her to get up "suhaas im not able to walk please carry me"she said i swiftly lifted and went towards our room and layed her as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep. Yeah tomorrw it is aakshu-karthik , nirvya-nikhil's marriage ya double marriage that too after two years this marriage is happening aakshu and nirvu made karthik and nikhil wait till they complete their post graduation. Coming to neha and sachin they are living in banglore it self as sachin is now managing his and neha's dad's business and has of neha she is managing home and controlling their rebellious son nishanth tomorrow they are coming so sweety wont have to stress that much and coming to us even would have had two kids if sweety didnt suffer with miscarriage that too twice that was breaking point for sweety she was so depressed but at last god heard our prayers and granted us twins like he took it and again gave it back to us i kissed sweety's forehead and drifted off to sleep hugging her.

Neha's pov:

"Nishu shut up and eat otherwise shanaya aunty will not allow you play with her babies if you are not being a good boy and eating"i said "no mommy no i eat and play with babies" nishanth said i smiled and fed him soon after eating he dozed off to sleep "you fool him nicely sunshine"sachin said laughing "then what sachu he doesnt eat properly always he cries for eating i dont what i would do if ma didnt help me" i said sighning.

"Shany aunty i play with babies" nishanth said "ofcourse my hero"shany said hugging him now she has become beautiful with pregnancy glow on her face i just hugged her "how are you shany cany" i asked her "as you see me nehu bear like water meleon "she said laughing. We went towards bride's room and started making them ready i was dressing up nirvya and shany was dressing up aaksh shany's phone rang "aakshu keep it on speaker" she just nodded "hello" she answered "bhabi where is mine and nikhil's wedding dress"karthik spoke "its in cupboard right side draw"and  hung up after that her phone started to ring asking about arrangments cartering and so on really i have appreciate shany for her paitence that too in this state.

Shanaya's pov:

'Aww from morning im getting cramps' babies please have paitence until wedding they both can come out breath in breath out i  was murmuring now aakshu and nirvi were called to the dias everyone were happy  im sitting on the chair as standing can tire me out suhaas was standing near me a big cramp hit me i immediately held my stomach and clutched suhaas hand panic washed over his face "sweety are you fine" he asked i was about to answer but another wave of pain hit me "aahh suhaas i think im in labour" i said clutching my stomach tightly "di its okay we all will married some other time" aakshu said "shut up aakshu... aahh.. both already made those two wait.....aahh..now let the wedding proceed after your wedding come and see your niece or nephew" i scolded the was unbearable suhaas hurriedly carried me to our bedroom doctor came and started changing my dress the waves of pain were hitting me very badly.

Finally after lot of struggling from pain i delivered three beautiful babies yeah i delivered triplets two girls and one boy suhaas went to inform everybody everyone came and saw our beautiful angels.

Third person's pov:

All were happy and statisfied that what they wanted everyone succeessfully achieved it and they also got to know that true love is not only between the couples it can be between brothers and sisters, sisters, friends, brother-in -law and sister -in-law. So it only defines that TRUE LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES which is true.

****************************

Hey guyss finally the story is completed. I know i told i will update it today and it updated it its 12.

And important thing is today is my baby's birthday i mean my first story TLNB.

I want to thank all those who supported me and encouraged me to write the story. Im not going to mention names because it has long list names which will never end. If i write and forget some important people then it wont be nice on my part. According to me those who are reading this book are very important to me.

Please vote and comment.