REVEALTION

Shanaya's pov:

"He is adhirath"i said "who is adhirath and why is he after aakshu" karthik asked before i could answer nikhil answered "he is obssessed with choti and wants to marry her" "what the hell i will kill him if he comes near my aakshu"karthik said furiously "karthi calm down sweety tell us in detail what happened snd why is he blackmailing" suhaas spoke for first in the whole evening.

(Flashback will be bold and italics and it will be in author's pov)

Flashback:
Adhirath was nikhilesh's friend who was close to shanaya as he was nikhil's friend but the time since he saw aakansha he was attracted to her but he thought it has love so he started pestering nikhil to make him introduce him to aakansha but nikhil got doubt on his crazy tactics but he erased it of but adhirath couldnt control his obessesion towards aakansha and asked his sister to make friendship with aakansha and introduce her to him. Neither nikhil nor shanaya didnt knew his plan or obssession for aakansha as shanaya didnt like adhirath from starting but kept quiet as she didnt want to spoil his and nikhil's friendship. Everything was going to adhirath's plan but how much ever clever he may be but somewhere or the other he would make his mistake and he made it the mistake he did was telling his plan to nikhil's bestfriend rahul who just procasted infront of everyone that he hates nikhil as he and nikhil wanted to protect aakansha amd shanaya from the bastards of their college. So everyone thought them as enemies so rahul informed nikhil and shanaya that adhirath was planning about something to harm aakansha. Rahul,nikhil and shanaya hatched a plan and it was instead of aakansha shanaya will be going there at first nikhil and rahul were recultant of letting her go there but shanaya was persistant of going there. At the day of adhirath's plan of implementation he asked his sister to get aakansha to his farm house by saying that there is her to the club telling her that it was her birthday. After tell his sister adhirath came to rahul and told about plan and rahul told the plan to shanaya and nikhil. Aakansha never goes to a place where she hates it just for the name sake she said yes but she didnt go there instead of aakansha shanaya went there as soon as she entered the club those drinks smell made her want to puke she went to the place were adhirath invited aakansha as she entered a room like thing the door closed adhirath started to speak "omg aakansha at last you are here i really like you soo much the way you talk walk and your structured curves your bosoom is really fantastic" he said shanaya's blood started to boil by the way he started describing her sister. All she did was to switch on the lights and slap him adhirath was shocked to see shanaya infront of him instead of aakansha shanaya opened the door nikhil and police came to arrest him "how can you even think that i will allow my sister come near you, you dont love her you are obssessed with her you even you try to touch her you should go through me " shanaya yelled at him "this is not over shanaya i will see your end i will ruin you and will make aakansha mine" adhirath yelled at her while police dragged him .

"We thought everything was over but now he is again back im not worried about myself all my worry is about aakshu" i said crying suhaas hugged me consoling me "bhabi i promise you that i will keep aakshu safe with my life"karthik said sincerely "karthik not only aakshu is important for me even you are important for me" i said i suddenly saw nehu, sachin,aakshu and nirvu coming towards us "guyss others are coming change the topic aakshu shouldnt know about this "i said and wiped my tears they all nodded. "What are you all doing here di" aakshu asked coming towards me "nothing im just telling karthik to take care of himself as you are naughty and stubborn"i said teasingly "di "she said and pouted.

We all started talking and laughing by seeing aakshu laugh i was happy i will never her happiness leave her my eyes started getting heavy i dozed off my putting my head on suhaas shoulder.

Suhaas's pov:

I will kill that adhirath if he harms my sweety or aakshu really he is obssessed with aakshu i can see that karthik will be more careful about aakshu's safety but onething is dreading in my brain from long time that who is adhirath's sister i turn towards my side to ask sweety this question but i saw that she already dozed off "guyss lets end the night birthday girl already dozed off" sachin said "yep *yawn* im also sleepy " nirvu said as i was about carry sweety she woke up "what happened where are you all going?"she asked "we are sleepy di i will sleep with you di today after long we will have our sisters night out till we get sleep" aakshu said excitingly "only you sisters not us"neha amd nirvu said at a time "ohh i forgot you people too come"aakshu said all of them nodded sweety was about go i held her hand "baby please i want to spend some time with you" i whispered into her ears i pleaded with my eyes she was about to reply but was stopped hearing bickering of the couples "aakshu even we want to spend time with bhabi what girls night out and all"karthik retorted "yes karthik is right even we want spend time with di choti" nikhil backed karthik "enough stop it guys with bickerings im getting headache" shanaya shouted "okay all of us will go back into our rooms change into our casual wear and will come back to the theater room we will watch a movie then boys will go back to their rooms and we girls will continue our night out now no arguements on this"shanaya said with a stern and final tone all of them nodded and went towards their room "umm comeon my sherni" i said teasingly she just hugged "suhaas nothing will happen to aakshu right" she mumbled in the hugged i rubbed circles on her back "nothing will happen to our aakshu i will kick that adhirath's ass if he touchs the hair strand of aakshu" i consoled her she giggled.