NEW START (PART-2)

Sachin's pov:

Who the hell is calling me in early morning im gone kill that person. I ignored it didn't bother to answer it after a while it started ringing again i answered it this time to see who the hell was that person. I didnt bother to see the caller id and lifted the call " hello" i said in the sleepy voice,"idiot it's 11 in the morning and still you are sleeping"the person at the other was shouting and then i realised that it was none other than my best buddy suhaas "chillax dude what is so special that i should wake up early ""stupid im boarding the plane now and will be reaching banglore in two hours you better be at the airport""dude if you are coming why i be at the airport"
"Mr. Absent minded professor my house keys and my car are at your house so you should pick me up so get ready and reach airport before i arrive got it my bestie""yeah i got it dude byee meet you at the airport""byeee ". Thank god he relaxed a little.
Hii guyss im Sachin hegde and only son of Kirath hegde and Vibhanaya hegde. I lost my dad recently in a car accident i live with my mom and she is managing my dad's business till i complete my mba after that i can take up the business. Okay i will get up fast and go to the airport if im late suhaas will kill me. I showered and got down and found mom in living room with a file when she heard my foot steps she smiled at me "good morning sachu" i smiled and hugged my mom and wished her"good morning mom""you got up early today"mom asked with a raised eyebrow "suhaas woke me up mom"i said "then i should thank suhaas i think "mom said smiling "when is suhaas coming"mom asked "oh shit i have to go to airport im already late "i said to mom and quickly grabed my keys and suhaas's house keys and car keys "okay go safely byee sachu"mom said from main door entrance"okay byee mom"i said and left to airport god please make flight late by fifteen mintues so that i can reach and be saved from suhaas scoldings i prayed.

Suhaas's pov:

Idiotic sachin i thought and kept the phone and looked and turned mom,dad,karthi and nirvi waiting for to keep the phone so that they can give me send off. I smiled at them went near them "what did sachin"dad asked me "he was sleeping dad now only he got up and i know that he will come surely late"i said to them. They started laughing after sometime mom came and hugged me was about to talk nirvi beat her and said "suhaas take care of yourself,eat on time ,dont take stress"and wiped fake tears. Mom glared at her and saw at us that we were controlling our laughter but we couldn't control laughter and busted out after sometime mom also joined us. After we composed ourselves i hugged dad and mom. Karthik came and hugged me "i will miss you bhai " he said i hugged him back and said "i will also miss you karthik but study well and also take care of mom,dad,nirvi and yourself too" i realsed and smiled he nodded and smiled. I moved towards my baby sis who was sad i didn't say a word and hugged her she hugged me back and cried "nirvu don't cry please you know i don't like tears in your eyes"i said and kissed her forehead "but i will miss you bhai"she said "i will miss you too and take care of yourself and if any boy troubles you tell to karthik he will take care of it"i said seriously but nirvu being nirvu started laughing and i smiled at her. Flight announcement came and i hugged everyone for last time bid them byee and went towards bording the plane. I hope sachin reaches airport on time and with that i took a nap. When flight was about to landed i woke up and went to the baggage counter to collect my laggage. I proceeded towards entrance and saw sachin didn't reach as expected that only happened as i was about to take out my mobile i saw sir coming and running towards me i glared at him and he smiled sheepishly at me "sorry suhaas "he said i smiled and we hugged "i missed you dude"he said "i missed you too dude" i said went towards his car and proceeded towards his house to collect my house keys and car keys. "So new year and new start for us "and hifived each other and smiled.

Shanaya's pov:

I was about to go to colled my boarding pass and receptionist said that my ticket was cancelled two hours ago i was terrified and went towards my parents thinking who might have cancelled my ticket. As i came near them "what happend shanu why are you worried"dad asked me "i donot know dad receptionist said that some one cancelled my ticket to banglore i was thinking who it might be "i answered to dad. "I cancelled your ticket di"aakshu said i was horrified and asked "why? Aakshu why did you cancel the ticket"i asked with confused face. "Because we are also coming with you and are going to stay with you till you start your college"aakshu said with enthusiasim and hugged me i hugged her back with shocked face. I asked her"is this your idea aakshu "she nodded and smiled. I was about say something and i saw that it was neha i lifted the call and pacified her not to come to airport and told her to meet in the morning at our banglore new house which my dad bought for me. I kept the phone and "who called shanu " dad asked me "it was neha dad she was arguing to come to the airport i told her not to come and meet her in the morning in our new house"i said to dad. "Im very excited meet neha di"aakshu said with excitement. I smiled at her and nodded i really miss her after long time im meeting her. We all started talking till our flight announcement is made and boarded our flight. I had only one thing in my mind that is starting new life with new aspirations and it is completely a new start for me.

****************************
Hii guyss i know it is a late update but i was busy with my placement training classes and me not feeling well.
But i hope im reaching your expectations.
I know i didn't write till now Karthik's pov and Nirvya's pov it will be in next chapter which will be updated on sunday for sure.
Please vote and comment :-)

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL MY READERS.