♥♥I LOVE YOU ♥♥

Shanaya's pov:

When suhaas told he want to talk to me urgently in a stern voice i was wondering what he wanted to talk about but he looked serious i turned towards him and looked into his eyes in which i get lost automaticaly those light brown eyes which make my knees go weak his eyes has power that by staring at it shiver can pass through my spine.

Our strance was broken by me first "ummm..... suhaas you wanted to talk something" i asked feeling shy "ya shanaya why are being close to aman i dont like you being close to him" he said with anger filled in his eyes "suhaas what are you talking he is my friend and what do you mean being close im just talking not hugging him or anything" i said fisting my fingers into a ball to control my anger "shanaya i dont like any guy near you talking or you being close or talking to them"he said.

"Suhaas im not your property so dont tell me with whom i have to talk and all"i said with angry filled voice and suddenly i felt weak. "Shanaya understand i dont like any guy near you im possesive about you"he said this time softly "suhaas even i dont like any girl near you but i never told you to be away from any girl or dont talk to them then how can you tell me"i said "shanaya you are not understanding the matter or what im telling" he said feeling uneasy suddenly "suhaas if you wont tell how will i understand" i said seriously but inwardly i was jumping because i know what he wanted to tell me come on suhaas confess. "Ughh shanaya how can you not understand a simple thing" he said getting irritated "suhaas im dumb so please enlighten me "i said really enjoying his uneasiness what to do im evil.

Suhaas's pov:

Ahh!! Why cant shanaya understand that im confessing my feeling to her ughh these girls why they understand a simple thing okay now its time to follow sachin's advice that is telling my feelings straight forwardly no beting around the bush.

"Shanaya i really love you very much i cant imagine my life without you when you came to the college first time i started having crush on you and i never felt possesiveness or over protectiveness towards any girl except nirvi but you are my angel my sweety I LOVE YOU SHANAYA WITH MY HEART AND SOUL i told my feelings and if you dont love me its okay.... " i was about to complete i heard her voice which said " I LOVE YOU SUHAAS AND WILL BE LOVING TILL END OF MY BREATH " she said

She was smiling with tears streaming out of her eyes i put my forwarding my hands and wiped her tears then i felt hotness of her face she was burning with fever i put my hand on her forehead and felt it burning "sweety you are burning woth fever" ...

She was smiling with tears streaming out of her eyes i put my forwarding my hands and wiped her tears then i felt hotness of her face she was burning with fever i put my hand on her forehead and felt it burning "sweety you are burning woth fever" i said with concerned "as if i dont know suhaas you are talking...." she said suddenly bit tongue as if leaked out a secret i narrowed my eyes at her "sweety if you have fever then why did you come here instead of taking rest in the house" i said strenly it may sound like me scolding a her "i was resting but nehu called so i thought that she might get disappointed so i came here but why are you scolding me see nice happened right i came here and you proposed me im very happy and also sad" she said pouting "why sad sweety what happened" i asked concerned "seriously suhaas what happened i thought when a guy proposes a girl he kisses her breathlessly or atleast hugs her and here you didnt even kiss me or atleast hug me really i expected my first kiss to be perfect and here my boyfriend is worried about my health" she said and signed.

I smiled at her thought and turned her towards my side and hugged her tightly "sweety i want you to be healthy before giving you your perfect dream kiss" i said "why are you calling me sweety " she asked furrowing her eyebrows "im calling you sweety because its a nickname for you given by me" i said. "Now lets get you to home so that you can take rest and no protesting "i said sternly she pouted but nodded. Atlast im with my love.

Karthik's pov:

"Aakansha stop where are you going" i asked walking behind her atlast i caught her and i noticed we stopped in the park near the cafe "stop where are you going" i asked "why for you go to purvi na why are here go karthik" she said by tears streming out of her eyes "aakansha what are talking are you out of your mind why will be with purvi when i want to be with you" i asked her.

"Why not karthik when we were at cafe you didnt even glance at me even once do you how i felt , i felt like crap seeking for your attention" she said crying "aakansha even you were talking happily with dinesh then why are accusing me" i said angrily "then what should i do karthik with whom should i talk niru was talking with dinesh you were busily chatting with purvi i felt alone for the first time in my life so when dinesh was asking occasionally i was answering but you didnt even care" she said.

"Aakansha im sorry for behaving like that i thought you were talking with nirvi and dinesh but i never thought you would feel like left out and i never thought my behaviour will effect you this much" i said by putting my hands on her shoulders. "Ofcourse it will effect me karthik you are special person to me" she said. "Special person in the sense close friend" i said but i knew what she meant.

Aakansha's pov:

How tell him special person means not close friend more than that i mean love of my life. "No not close friend more that " i said "more than that means " he said. Ughhh this guy will be death of me.

"Tell aakansha more than that means" he asked again "ughh karthik how can you be so dumb" i said getting irritated. "Im dumb i know so please enlighten me aakansha " he said " I LOVE YOU KARTHIK WITH MY HEART AND SOUL i can understand if you dont love me" i said and turned away so that i can control my tears if he rejects me but i was turned towards him and he lifted my face with his finger "how can you think that i will reject the love of my life so I LOVE YOU TOO AAKANSHA OOPS MY HEAD STRONG AND WILL BE LOVING YOU TILL LAST BREATH OF MY LIFE " he said.

Before i could tell anything he crashed his lips over mine this my first kiss he kept nibbling my lips with his his lips were so soft against mine

Before i could tell anything he crashed his lips over mine this my first kiss he kept nibbling my lips with his his lips were so soft against mine. We separated after sometime for breathing " I LOVE YOU MY KHADUS " i said leaning on to his forehead "I LOVE YOU TOO MY HEAD STRONG " he said smiling i felt contended with my love of my life.

****************************

Hii guyss another update here you go. Im planning a partner for nirvya if you have any one in your mind please tell me and suggestion also if you want nirvya to have partner or her to be single its up to you.

How is the chap guyss??

Please vote and comment