BONUS CHAPTER

Karthik's pov:

"Bhabi aakshu is making me crazy one time she tells she wants sweet and the next moment she is asking for spicy " I said sighing as I entered to kitchen where Bhabi was cooking "now what happened Karthik , what did aakshu do" Bhabi asked me patiently by sitting beside me "Bhabi now she wants your hand made mango juice , but how can you make it Bhabi when mangoes are not yet found in market now " I said she just smiled and went towards fridge and took out a jug full of mango juice I was shocked before I ask anything she replied "Karthik I know that when summer comes aakshu goes mad for mangoes and if it's her pregnancy hormones or her usual craving but I just prepared it before hand " I was stunned by bhabi's thought "you are just awesome Bhabi " I said "of course she is awesome after all she is my sister , my wife" both Bhai and aakshu said at a time me and Bhabi just smiled at them "she is my sister first and then your wife jiju" aakshu said "so what she is mine for life long " Bhai argued back "she is my best friend first both of you " I argued with them Bhabi was trying to control our fighting but we were not ending at all "no one loves me all love di only I know you think I'm ugly because my stomach is popping out " aakshu said sobbing "shut up both because of you both my aakshu is crying and you who told you that we don't love you and never think that you are ugly you are glowing due to your pregnancy understood " Bhabi said caring and loving to aakshu and glared at us. I don't know how is nikhil handling nirvi and her tantrums.

"Karthik you love me right " aakshu asked suddenly when we were about to sleep "of course I love you my angel but why did you get this doubt " I asked kneeling down in front of her lovingly caressing her cheek as she was sitting on the edge of our bed "because today my colleague was telling that husbands lose interest on their wives while they are pregnant because they think that their wives look ugly with popping stomach beside them" she said looking down I lifted her head and cupped her face "aakshu baby I don't know about other husbands but I know only one thing that you are love of my life and now mark of our love is growing in your stomach and never think you are ugly you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen " I said and kissed her forehead "aakshu wants more " she said pouting I chuckled are her craziness and smashed my lips on hers and then you all which resulted in our excessive love making (😉😉) .

Nikhil's pov:

"Nirvi please eat these fruits Im telling you the last time" I pleaded her "nikku please baby I can't eat more sweets now only I'm becoming fat than already I'm " I said with sad expression "hey baby what happened why are you saying anything did someone tell anything to you " I asked her "no nothing happened" she said looking down "nirvi baby look here you are not fat before and now too you are carrying my baby my little nirvya in your stomach so stop saying like that " I said lifted her head and hugging her "but nikhil it's little nikhil in my stomach I want little you " she said pouting "no baby it's my princess , I'm sure of it " I said confidently .

She pouted and started calling someone "Bhabi nikhil is troubling me by saying it's little nirvya going to come and he will forget me after our child coming " she said smirking at me oh my god now so is going to kill me "nikhil what I'm I hearing how can you say like that I'm warning you if nirvya cries of whines then she will staying with me till her delivery did you understand" Di said sternly in ordering manner no body can point out at di's warning because she will do it at any cost "yeah di I understood " I said and nirvya hanged up. "Mrs. Nirvya nikhilesh you are dead now" I said and started tickling her "I'm sorry nikku please leave me " she said .

I'm finally contended in my life by having nirvya by my side in all my happy and sad occasions.

***********************************

Hey guys I'm back with aakansha - Karthik and nirvya - nikhil moments.

I hope all my TLHNB readers will enjoy this chapter.

And guys I started new story please do read it once and vote and comment as you all did on this book.

Please vote and comment..

~Shailaja 😃😃