Chapter 1: new places

THIS IS AN OLD FANFIC

Your p.o.v.

I sat in my room, wow I didn't think all of this stuff would be so heavy.. "Going down!" I fell over as my backpack and I landed in a thud. My mom walked up the stairs and laughed a bit. "Ready for the exciting part tomorrow?" She asked. "What if I don't like it there? What if I accidentally call the teacher Mom?" I asked her. "Then it would be pretty funny." She said watching me regain my balance. "Get some rest for tomorrow. I know you won't be used to a lot of people like that, especially since you usually are in your room. Goodnight." She said walking out the door, closing it halfway.

I groaned and closed it fully behind her. I plopped on my bed. I really hoped school wasn't going to be so bad. I played on my phone for a bit and then fell asleep.

{time skip to the next day}

I woke up to my phone going off early in the morning. I stood up and got ready. I decided to wear my normal clothes. Once I was ready I walked into my kitchen and made myself some cereal. I grabbed my heavy backpack hauling it towards my front door. My mom stopped me, "have fun, and here's some money," she handed me an envelope. "That's for your lunch, put it in the office. Do you have your schedule?" She asked, I nodded in response. "Good, we'll have fun." She said opening the door as I walked out. "Bye."

I walked to school, it felt strange considering I usually didn't walk to a place I would call school. Maybe my house, but this seemed like it would be different from being homeschooled. As I saw the school I took a worried sigh and stepped inside.