Chapter 11

"So, you think Art is fun?" Dipper asked me. "I guess," I shrugged. We were painting our projects today. I decided when Dipper wasn't looking, to paint his hand. "Hey! Mabel does that enough, I don't need someone else doing it!" He wailed. I laughed. "It's funny is it? I'm thinking of some pretty funny things I could draw on your hand," he added with a small smirk.  ( chubbs___ )  After a while he started to really focus on his drawing and use a lot of his colors. "Can I get you a color?" I asked him. "Green," he muttered. I laughed and came back with pink. "There," I snickered. He put his brush in the neon paint and put it all over his green lizard. "W-what the..? (Y/N)!" He groaned. I laughed again. He frowned, "come on, lighten up a bit Dipper." I told him. "But I suck at art, how am I going to draw something that good again!?" He complained. "Here, let me show you a trick," I said. "You aren't gonna pull anything new on me, are you," he questioned. I shook my head and took his brush from his warm hands. Here, take your green, and take a little, like, small amount of pink and mix it in, try to clean it off most of the pink with a paper towel, but dab it, don't wipe it." I advised as he left to get paper towels. Man, me and Dipper were getting really close...

>Time skip<

By the time October rolled by, the last Friday of the year was reserved for the Halloween dance. It's not really like you needed a date or anything. "Come on, I think you should go (Y/N)," my mother insisted. "But Mooooom.... I don't wanna..." I whined. "What's so bad that could happen?" She asked. I sat up, "I dunno, I just don't really wanna go." "Come on, it's another chance to wear you Halloween costume anyways," she urged. "Fine, I'll tell Mabel then," I told her.

After I called Mabel and told her I was going, we got ready. I put on my costume for this year. I decided I wanted to be a vampire. I finished the final parts of my costume and began to walk to school. By now, I was used to the walk going to and from school. Once I got in I saw Mabel and Candy. "Hey guys!" I yelled. "Hi," Candy greeted. "Hey (Y/N), what made you change your mind about coming," she asked. I shrugged, "I dunno really, where's Dipper and Grenda?" I questioned. "Already inside. Grenda was hungry, so she's getting pizza, I'm not sure about my bro-bro though." She admits as the three of us begin to walk inside.