Chapter 14

🍍Time skip 2 months or so🍍

It was New Year's Eve. I woke up with a sudden jolt. I woke up in Dipper's lap. "Hey, it's eleven." Dipper said calmly. I looked at him and pulled him closer down to me to kiss his cheek. He blushed and I laughed a little. "We still got an hour, wanna go outside?" I asked. Dipper smiled, "okay."

Once we got on clothes to go outside with we began to run around in the snow. I pushed Dipper down into the snow and laughed. He rolled around like a dying fish in need of water. I smiled and helped him up only to be pushed in the snow. My face turned red from the coldness of the snow. Suddenly I saw a big blob of black. Dipper landed on me. His heavy winter gear made it hard for me to just push him off. I blushed a bit and he just looked at me. "S-sorry..." Dipper began. "It's fine dork," I smiled and bit my lip. He just looked down. I closed my eyes and just sat in the snow and felt him slowly getting up. His presence still lingered. He sat next to me, just like how I was and whispered. "I'm surprised that you've still liked me all this time," he blurted. "Why wouldn't I? You've made my day so many times, and your smile just puts it over the top." I comment and open my eyes and notice him admiring me with soft eyes. I looked at him, " I love you.." I press. "I love you too (Y/N)..." He murmurs softly. We looked at each other, it was probably close to midnight. "Let's go inside," I suggest as Dipper nods in agreement.

A/N:

So, should I end the story early and then make a sequel??