Chapter 10: burnt pages

Your p.o.v.

}Time skip{

I was looking at him, "I am myself..this is me. At least, now it is." I laughed at Dipper. He had tears forming in his eyes. "Please... I need to find out what's wrong with you, g-give it back!" He screeched. I laughed at his weakness. I had him hooked up to a steak where dog chains and leashes would be. "(Y/N) I need that journal...please?" He asked unhappily. I laughed "oops." I said dropping the lighter on top of his precious journal, then dropping both on the floor. His eyes got wide and tears streamed from them. "No!" He wailed staring at his precious book. I looked down at the book, covered in yellow flames. "(Y/N)... Please, this isn't you, don't you remember? I thought we were friends.." I stepped on the journal lightly until the light went out.

Suddenly I fell over, "Dipper you're book was on fire!" I looked at him, "Dipper!" I yelled and untied him. "(Y/N)! You're back," he suddenly hugged me tightly, and very close. I blushed and shifted into him a little more as he made an 'oof' sound. We hugged for a couple more seconds until he backed away blushing, "sorry.. I'm just glad your okay." He admitted. "What happened anyways," I asked. "Not much, you acted crazy and tried to burn...-" he didn't finish, he ran to his journal. "I'm sorry..." I sighed. "Don't worry, it's not that burnt...it'll be fine, I can fix it." He sighed. "I'm sorry," I frowned. He looked at me, "it's fine." I smiled, "let's just go inside, where's Mabel?" "You had distracted her telling her to make cookies, actually." He laughed a bit. "Well, let's go get some cookies." I said to him as he smiled and nodded, making my heart melt. We walked into the shack together with the smell of strawberry cookie dough in the air.