Chapter 6: I didn't mean to.

We had all been sitting around my room for a while. We decided it was a good idea to play sorry. Mabel picked up a card and laughed. "What?" I said. "SORRY BRO-BRO," she screamed. Dipper looked confused for a second until she moved Dipper's piece where her's was. "Mother Fuc-" Dipper had began to mumble and then looked at me. "Sorry," he said. "It's fine, really." I laughed a bit. He smiled. Mabel looked between us and laughed. "What?" Dipper had asked her. "Ohh... Nothing," she laughed again and smirked. I shrugged it off.

We played sorry for a little while again  before we broke into another conversation. "So, where's your dad?" Dipper asked me. I sighed, "he's at work.. He's not really around a lot." "Oh.. Okay.." Dipper looked down. Suddenly my Mom came in. "Are you two staying for dinner?" She said rendering to Dipper and Mabel. "Sure," Mabel smiled. "Is hamburger helper okay with you kids?" My Mom asked us as Mabel and I nodded. "Yeah," Dipper replied. With that my mom walked out of my room as we all got back to our board game.

"Dinner is ready!" My mom had yelled from downstairs as we all came rushing down. We all sat down by each other at the kitchen table. "We can go eat in my room, you know." I told them. "No, it's fine out here." Dipper said and stabbed his fork down onto the food on his plate. Mabel just nodded in agreement. I just shrugged and continued eating.

After we all ate we all decided to watch tv. I sat in between Dipper and Mabel when I suddenly felt Dipper shift closer to me. My face heated up, if only he liked me back.. He looked at me for a second and then looked back at the tv. Mabel whined, "aww, they didn't kiss! That's like almost my OTP." She sighed. "Same." I laughed a bit. "Wait what do you mean by almost," I added. "Well, I ship you with someone," she laughed. She looked at me and then slowly pointed to Dipper. I blushed slightly. Then Dipper realized. "Mabel, move your hand I'm trying to watch this!" He yelled swatting around her hand. Mabel just laughed and glanced at me. "Not cool," I sighed. "He totally loves you," she murmured under her breath. I just rolled my eyes and continued to watch TV. " MORE STARCO." Mabel yelled at the tv with an angry expression. I laughed, and so did Dipper. His laugh is so adorable...

}Time skip to the next day{

It was passing period and I forgot my notebook. I had stopped at my locker to grab it.  Dipper walked up to me. "Hey (Y/N)" he grumbled unhappily. "You okay?" I asked. He just stayed silent. "Hello?" I asked again as I saw him shift. "What?" He questioned and then blushed a bit, "sorry I guess I was zoning off." He laughed a bit. I just came from math, and was on my way to science.

Hopefully Mabel wasn't playing a joke on me when she said Dipper liked me today. "Can I ask you a question..?" He began quietly barely loud enough for me to hear. "Su-" I was cut off by the warning bell. I shut my locker with my notebook in it. He quickly turned away. "Never mind it can wait! I got to go bye!" He said and ran off to class.