Chapter 15

Three months later~💕

Unknown p.o.v.

Everything began with silence. I crept towards the old building once again. The rain was loud. Staining the trees. I walked up to the old place. I couldn't fly this time.. I never understood how I was tricked. I was supposed to know.. So why didn't I? I walked up with a knife in my hand, and looked through the window. Yes, he's right there... I pulled myself up more to be able to get into the high window. Once in I suffocated him with his pillow, I dragged him out into the forest. I always hated him. This was all his fault too.. That I became like this. Maybe I should just bury him alive... I decided the easiest thing was to leave him near a tree. My gloves left no fingerprints, good thing I'm smart, I'll just make this look like suicide.. "Goodbye," I sneered and stabbed his chest. I watched as his breathing slowed and then stopped. I put the knife in his hand and made him hold it firmly. "Goodbye ignorant child... You never listened to me, what a shame now, isn't it?" I left him there and began to walk away into the woods.

A/N: short chapter! Sorry! One more chapter left guys! Sequel will be soon! Can you maybe help me think of names for it?

Also, who do you think died? Who was the killer? It will be revealed next chapter, at least who died, but guesses anyone!?