Chapter 9: Woods trip

We decided  to walk around the forest. Mabel and Dipper were being a little secretive about it but I didn't care much. We were walking around when I noticed a flower patch. I picked up a flower and smelled it. It smelled like Strawberry shampoo.. Odd. My head suddenly began to hurt, so did my stomach.

Mabel and Dipper looked at me and then Dipper walked up, "are you coming?" I looked at them. "(Y-Y/N)... You're eyes... They're....different..." He yelled.

Narrator p.o.v.

In fact, (Y/N)'s eyes were glowing yellow. Dipper stepped closer. "(Y/N) are you okay...?" Mabel looked at her, "how did you do that.." Little did the twins know you had smelled a certain flower that makes you do some pretty bad things, even murder. You didn't know what was happening to you. "Let's go back to the shack to make sure you're okay." Dipper told (Y/N). They walked to the shack keeping a close eye on her. Mabel looked at her, "you sure you're okay?" She asked as (Y/N) nodded as a reply. They all walked back to the shack in an eerie silence.

At the shack they brought (Y/N) into the bathroom for her to see herself and what she looked like. She noticed her eyes and smiled. She wasn't gonna be herself for a while, not until Dipper and Mabel found out what happened, and how in the world they could fix it.