Chapter 16: Hold both your hands

Song: Bleeding out by Imagine dragons
Please listen to the song! Also, not all of the lyrics are correct this person probably based it off of what they heard.

Your p.o.v.

It was a rainy day outside. There was a light fog and the air was cold. I walked to school. I walked in and saw Mabel shuffling her feet toward her locker. I looked at Dipper's locker, he wasn't there yet. I just continued to unpack when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Dipper is missing.." Mabel said quietly. I looked over at her. "Oh... A-are you joking!?"
"No."
"Mabel, I'm sorry," I pressed. I felt her engulf me in a hug as she began to tear up. I did the same. "I wanna find him.. I'm scared," she murmured. I looked down. "We'll go right after school, I promise." I told her. "O-okay, I gotta get to class, I'll see you later..." She said before pulling away and going to class.

I sat in art worried. "C-can I go to the bathroom?" I asked. My teacher simply nodded in reply. I walked through the empty hallway with my head down. Where did he go? Did he just get up and leave? Where could he be? I thought as I walked around. Once I got in the bathroom I went into a stall and hugged my knees. Oh Dipper, where are you..? You can't just leave me.. I sat  there for a couple more minutes until I decided I would have to go back to class.

Once last period came around I felt as sick as ever. It wasn't like he was home sick, he was missing. My stomach felt like it was flipped backwards. I looked at the clock. " 3 minuets.." I murmured to myself. This kid Tara glanced at me for a second, I figure she heard me talking to myself and now she thinks I'm crazy. I don't really pay attention to her that much and I shrug it off. BRRRRIIIINNNGGGG!
The bell.
"(Y/N), can we just drop our stuff off at your house and then go look for him?" Mabel suggested as we walked out together. "Sure, that's fine.." I replied.

Once we got to my house we grabbed an extra backpack I had laying around and filled it with things we thought we needed. We dropped off the rest of our stuff and headed out right into the forest. "Bye Mom, bye Dad got to go!" I screamed as I shut the back door. "Let's check his favorite spots in the forest.." She told me. We had been out for what seemed to be at least a good hour and a half. We looked around every where. I looked around. "Dipper!?" I called out. I felt a sudden slight dampness in the ground. The grass was a brownish red color. "Hey, Mabel come check this out," I told her. She looked at it. "What is this?" She murmured to herself. "Never mind it, let's focus on finding my brother," she shook her head. "Yeah," I agreed. We continued to walk when something caught my eye. I turned, and my eyes widened after filling with horror. "DIPPER!" I yelled and ran towards him before collapsing on his chest. "Dipper.. Wake up.." I felt Mabel stand beside me, "broseph... Please..." She choked. I put my head on his chest, revealing he was still alive. I quickly called an ambulance and looked at Dipper. A knife was firm in his hand. I didn't know how king he'd been here, but it was surprising he was alive. The sirens got louder and the lights got brighter. Then they all rushed in for Dipper. I swore I saw him open his eyes and look at me as they rushed in behind me. "Don't die Dipper... Don't die on me... Not just for me, but for you. You can't leave...." I whispered as he was pulled from my grasp. Tears flossed my face as Mabel rushed after them. I ran after a couple seconds of sobbing my eyes out. I just hoped it wasn't too late... Dipper can't die.. I love him, and I was supposed to protect him... Oh Dipper, Kiss it all better....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
End.
💕Sequel soon!💕
Hopefully you enjoyed the story!