1

Amari

I'm going to surprise Daniel tonight. He back from a business trip and I'm ready to give him my Welcome Home present. I'll admit I'm the definition of lady in the street, and a freak in the streets. Anything for my man.

I have candles lit in the bathroom, and the tub is filled with warm water and rose pedals. My perfume lingers in the air so it will be the first thing he smells when he walks in. I've missed him so much, and I can demonstrate how much I love him. I sit down on the edge of the tub and patiently wait. I hear keys jingle in the door. "Baby I'm home.", he calls. I say nothing. "Baby?", he asks. It shouldn't be hard for him to figure out where I am as long as he follows the scent. His footsteps get closer and closer to the door. He looks inside and sees me. Butt naked and waiting for him.
"Hey baby.", I say. I open my legs slightly. "How was your trip?", I ask. Daniel licked his lips hungrily. "It was okay. Not as good as coming back home to you.", he said. "Take off your clothes.", I demand. He likes it when I show aggression, although I don't know why. He removes his clothes and and walks over to me. I motion my hand toward the tub. He gets into the tub and allows the warm waters to consume him. I get in the tub facing him. "Did you close the deal?", I ask. To be honest, I don't really care if he did or not. I'm just glad my baby's home. This is where he needs to be. Not over in Wisconsin trying to close a deal that was already guaranteed. I have Maxwell's This Woman's Work on repeat and I'm trying to have Daniel crying by the end of tonight.

"Yes, the deal went great as predicted.", he answers.

I smile before going for his neck. I give him a handjob underneath the water. "Baby have you thought about what we talked about?", he asked. What is he talking about now?
"What?", I ask.
"That threesome I'm trying to set up.", he said. No this fool did not just say that. I move away from him. "Are you fucking serious Daniel?! I'm over here trying to make love to you and you talking about bringing a stranger in our bed. You know what? Never damn mind.", I shout before getting out of the tub. I'm not one to particularly curse but certain topics call for certain reactions. I can't believe he have the nerve to say that shit. I have to tell Carmen about this mess.

Carmen

"Nigga you can't even eat my kitty cat right. Who bites the cat.", I yell. One night stands ain't shit. This nigga had the nerve to put pussy lips on his arm claiming to be Master of Licks. I should've smelled that bullshit a mile away.
"Look, you tripping. You ain't even do what I asked.", he defended. My blood is starting to boil.
"You brought a fucking strap on and wanted me to show it in yo ass. I think you was looking for the wrong hookup.", I cuff my womanhood. "This right here is sweet pussy aka, the Pink Lady. You the one with the dick, what lack their of.", I threw my hands in the air and walked out the hotel room. A good ass outfit gone to waste. I'm in a sexy bunny lingerie outfit and this jackass has wasted my time. I'm am definitely deleting my account tonight. At the end of the night I always end up unsatisfied. Either he finishes early or he can't get it back up. I walk into the parking lot, tying my trench coat tighter. I get into my Rolls Royce Wraith and just sit in the seat. I don't ask a man for much. I don't even want you to call me afterwards, just give me what I want so I can leave. Is that too much to ask? My cell phone rings. Amari? What is she doing calling me at this time, I thought Daniel would've been home by now.

"Hello?", I answer. "Carmen? You ain't gone believe this shit.", Amari said. Amari isn't one to cuss so I know it must be serious.

By the time Amari got done ranting I had made it home. I changed out of my lingerie and into a matching set of red bra and panties. I love my sister dearly, but after being disappointed again tonight, I just want to go to sleep. "Sis, I'm tired. Can we do this at lunch tomorrow?", I ask. "Sure. At the park?", she suggests. "That's fine.", I say. "Love you.", we say in unison before hanging up. I almost forgot I have to work in the morning. I work as a Sex Therapist. Listening to people's sexual problems, neglecting to take care of my own. Some are married some single, but it's always the same problem. Someone has to change their sexual nature. To some I come off highly sexual and the female patients are more often than mot threatened by me. One of my coworkers told me that I should dress more conservative. She meant to say dress like an 78 year old woman. I told her to go straight to Hell. I pull back my covers and lay down. Satin sheets, and no man to roll in them with me. Is there a man out there that can give it to me the way I want it. I mean, I don't have any bones about pleasing a man. But I expect the same in return. However some men got the game all twisted up. I can rub your feet and want more sex from you, but that don't mean I want you. I just want some dick. I don't want to know your last name, you don't need to know mine. I don't even care how your day went. Just give me what I need so I can go. But niggas wanna be all egotistical and shit. Thinking a bitch fell in love. I bet you he'll fall in love before I do. Don't get me wrong, I would love to fall in love and have a husband one day. But I'm twenty-five years young, I ain't trying to fall in no damn love. But a man has to meet the requirements before he can step to me. Number one: I'm a believer in safe sex. Ain't shit coming in here raw. Number Two: If you don't eat pussy I ain't sucking your dick, it's an even trade. Number Three: Don't be afraid to tell me what you like. Last but not least Number Four: Do NOT waste my time. If you meet all of those then we're good. However lately the men seem to be forgetting Number Four. Well, on to another day of another session of closed minded people and their need for a more exciting sex life. Shit, where's mine?