12

Carmen

I take his length down my throat, he groans loudly. I never understood how something could be so soft, but yet so hard. I have no holding back when it comes to Justin. I use my right hand to slowly jerk him while I just suck the head. He grips my hair and I immediately stop. His dick fell from my mouth with a popping sound.

"Uh uh, you know I don't play that" I remind him. A little tuck is fine, but actually gripping my shit? I don't play those types of games. Once he let go of my hair I allowed him back into my mouth. He swerved a little when I started humming on it.

"Gotdammit, Carmen!" I wonder how long it's been for him. When we were together I used to suck his dick all the time. Maybe that's where I fucked up.

The car eventually slowed down and he put the car in park.

He took himself out of my warm mouth. "Come here baby." next thing I knew I was grinding in his lap. I don't even know where my panties went. He pounded into my tight walls like it would be the very last time. The windows fogged up and our body heat was almost unbearable. He felt too good. I kiss his neck, and he works my hips on his shaft. Justin kisses both of my breasts tenderly.

"Baby, I think we should go inside now. My legs aren't meant to stay like this." I whisper to him. I would love to stay in this car since its raining now and I don't have anything to cover my head.

"Let me carry you inside." he spoke to me. If I wasn't dripping before, I definitely am now.

In the pouring rain, he brought me out of the car, bridal style. I don't mind getting rained on, as long as I'm with him. I look at the house we're approaching, my eyes almost fall out of the socket. This is a big ass house.

"Welcome home baby." he whispers in my ear.

The bed is plush and comfortable. Our clothes are on the floor in a scattered pile right next to us. From what I can gather the bed is real nice. However I can't say for sure, because things are getting hot and heavy right here on this floor. Now that we are completely naked, Justin is even more of a beast. My legs are spread into a V shape and he is busy in between. He's eating all too well.

"I want you to make love to me." I whisper.

Justin comes up and hovers above me.

"My pleasure. Mon tendre douce." My tender sweet. His deep voice spoke to me.

He enters me slowly, as if this is my first time. Kisses shower my face, with love. Justin makes his strokes so lethal that it reaches my soul. I feel like I'm nervous, and my attraction to him get stronger. He laces our fingers together.

"I love you baby." he whispers to me.

"I love you too Justin."

We made slow, deep love on the floor. His floor. Then we finally got on his bed, and make even more love. Then we made love three times on the patio. Which is where we ended our rendezvous, in each other's arms.

I open my eyes to the sun rising. I'm in the comfort of Justin's strong arms. Our nakedness being our state of nature. His semi erect man meat is snuggled between my thighs. I'm so sore right now, I don't even wanna move. I have to shower though. I ease myself out of his arms, careful not to wake him. Now that I'm free from his embrace I feel lonely. I guess I better shower.

That shower was everything! I don't know how I gathered enough willpower to step out. After drying off I let the towel drop to the floor. I found a bottle of lotion and began to lather my legs.

Unexpectedly I feel strong arms wrap themselves under my breasts.

"Why did you leave me." Justin asks in my ear.

"Baby I have to get home.", I whine. I never whine.

"You are home." he kisses my neck.

"Baby, stop playing. Uh!" his fingers thrusts inside of my love box.

"You don't want me too." he's right.

Justin lifts me up onto the counter. His lips connect with mine again.

"I have to get home baby. Justin why do you do this to me?"

"I'm not doing anything you don't want me to." in a swift motion he had spread my legs apart and dove down tongue first.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I'm trying to hold in my emotions, but his tongue game got me feeling some type of way.

"You will always be my favorite flavor baby." Justin announced.

"But Justin wait. I'm sore." I beg.

"Shhh, I got you baby." he said in a whisper. I rest my head against the mirror, letting him take control.

Justin sucked my clit so intensely I was in heaven. My eyes roll back and it wasn't long before my legs started shaking. My juice squirted all over Justin's face.

"So juicy." he kisses around my pussy and my inner thigh. "My juice."

He is so nasty, and I love it. But I really have to get home. I'm satisfied and from the waist down I'm sore. I have hickies all over my neck and breasts, so I have to start wearing my sweaters.