9

Carmen

There is something familiar' about this chick, and I don't like it. Just by the way she's all over Amari I can tell she's not the type of freak to just live outside of the Palace.

"Who is she?" I ask Justin, well Romell.

"That's my business partner. Owns about twenty percent of The Palace." he answers.

"I don't like the bitch." my voice hissed unexpectedly.

Amari

She's awfully touchy, but maybe that's how everyone here is.

"This doesn't seem like your type of crowd." Andrea says, placing her hand on my knee.

"It's not, I just....I don't know." I said. To be honest I really don't know why I'm here. Yeah, I was curious, bit that was satisfied five minutes ago. Why am I still here? Around complete strangers. The smell of sex is heavy in the air and I don't know what to make of it. I would actually rather be home. But how in the hell do I get out of here? The person that owns this obviously made this place so nobody could just up and leave.

"I didn't mean to put you on the spot Suga." her southern drawl ringing in my ears. Dang she sounds country.

"It's fine. I was just wondering myself what am I doing here." I confess. Even though I've only met her just minutes ago, I feel as if I can trust her. She has that kind of aura around her. Kind of like we're old friends or something.

Carmen, I mean Scarlett walks over to us.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asks me.

"Well it's definitely different from what I'm used to." I admit.

"Its not all that different from a club. You still have thirsty bitches that try to cop a good feel." her statement was directed towards Andrea, and I think she picked up on that as well.

"Do you have a problem with me?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah. I would highly appropriate it if you go you damn hands off of my sister." Scarlett let it be known that she doesn't like Andrea, I wonder why though.

"Sable is perfectly capable of speaking up for herself. If she has a problem with my hands on her thigh I'm sure she would tell me." Andrea defended.

"I said move bitch." Scarlett said through gritted teeth. It was about to be a fight if I don't speak up. But what am I suppose to say.

"Why don't you move me. Bitch." the last word seemed to drip out of her mouth like a snake's tongue.

Scarlett stepped closer to Andrea, I put myself in between the two.

"There is no need to fight. We all came here to have a good time right?" my words didn't reach Scarlett. I know as soon as she gets the chance, she gonna mop the floor with Andrea. Hell the ceiling too. Andrea backed up a little and threw her hands up in surrender.

"I guess I'll see you around sometime." with that, Andrea disappeared into the crowd. I turn to my sister.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"I don't like the bitch. Something about her just tells me she sneaky." she answered, looking into the crowd as if she's trying to find her.

"You have issues sis, just chill. I'm sure Romell misses your company." I nudge her arm. I want the tea on her and Romell. There is definitely more going on than a nightclub rump. There is obviously something much deeper between the two.

"You not slick girl. In due time I'll tell you all you want to,know. But right now I need a drink to calm my nerves. Drinks on me." she say.

"Okay I'll hold you to that." I tell her. She knows I like to drink. Now before you get it twisted, no I am not an alcoholic. I just happen to enjoy the taste of a good drink, after all I am a fellow owner of a club. I enjoy what I do. I turn to the bartender.